• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. King Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIV

Soooo most people would say The King would kick sora's a$$ huh... well so do i :p and by the way has anyone rated this thread yet it would be nice if u did.. i've also made another thread called Roxas vs. The king if anyone wants to vote or rate that thread well thank u all for all your replies l8ter.:cool:

~Sora~

hmm..... Sora has people counting on him and a love of kairi..... but mickey has a love for his kingdom.... sora would win. the love for kairi burns so strong he could kill hades in 1 hit at lvl 1.

keymaster

lol
Sora: want the cheese?
Mickey: o god yes!!
*Sora throws cheese on the floor*
*Mickey jumps to it*
*Sora strikes him on the back and takes the cheese....o yea and the keyblade too*

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
t0g said:
really though.....dont people get the mickey is not as cool or strong as sora? "Jump around like yoda!!" deez nuts....i played kh2....i,for some reason died suddenly with Sora and mickey just showed up...the boss has no health left but for some reason you have to finish every boss off with the 3rd hit of a combo...anyway mickey just comes out of no where...(its not a cutscene or anything) and i fighht as him...i couldnt get the final combo on the boss so when mickey and his low health died, Sora revived with full health and could take out the boss instantly....i think it was a coinsidence because people are talking about cerberus but i didnt fight him during cerberus.....now im probably going to has this quoted and people are going to be asking questions about mickey.....but really it wasnt like "OMG IM PLAYING AS KINGDOM MICKEY."....HE DID NOTHING SPECIAL....so give it a rest
you do realize you cant kill an enemy while your mickey, you can only fight him then bring sora back and sora has to kill him

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
t0g said:
this is what im talking about.....he thinks that mickey has power attacks....HE DOESNT!!!!

I dont care about what he thinks....i KNOW mickey is weak because ive played the game and witnessed it first hand! its not a poll over who you like better.....you have to think aobut it in detail and know both of their capabilities in order to make a judgement call liek this....you think mickey would win why? because you like him....that doesnt help him in battle. noob

i wouldnt be callin people that since uve been here since december and the other person has been here since august -_-. and yeah so we like mickey mouse and wed want him to win get over it. we are still giving good reasons as to why he would win and not just sayin "oh mickey would definatly win" there is a reason as to why we think this. u aslo have to look at the other sides perspective. of course mickey is goin to be weaker than he really is when u play as him cause first , u have to beat the boss as sora and second, like i said before they dont want kids killin off sora purposely and then playin as mickey and defeatin the whole boss except for the end as mickey. that way sora would never level up and it would cause problems for the person and children will do what i just said. plus if they gave him his real capabilities when u play as him, the bosses wouldnt be challangin theyd be too easy. and we know this cause in kh at the en he does kill those dark ball things with one hit each and for sora at lv 100 it took like i think three or four

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeah i mean come on hes got like thousands and thousand of mcdonalds toys its like an army of toys against sora u just cant beat that lol

Soras Shell

LoyalSubject said:
yeah i mean come on hes got like thousands and thousand of mcdonalds toys its like an army of toys against sora u just cant beat that lol
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! that's one of my worst nightmares thousands of toys just swarming me!!! *shudder*

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Soras Shell said:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! that's one of my worst nightmares thousands of toys just swarming me!!! *shudder*

well all toys have a weakness its called mr. flamethrower lol but then again there would be a lot of them....hopefully mcdonalds wont release their huge army that i saw in the back by the storage any time soon lol jk:D

i think mickey would be able to defeat sora without his army of mcdonalds toys though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back