• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora the wonder woman wannabe?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

is sora abit like wonder woman?

• Yes, Sora is abit like wonder woman.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No, Sora is completely not like her

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Slain

ok this came to me as i was leveling up my master form, u know when sora does his final move he goes like ''GIVE ME STRENGTH!'' then spins around.
i was like LOL wonder woman says that when she goes to fight she says ''hera give me strength'' or ''hera help us'' or watever(no offence to those who like sora or wonder woman

I

inhiding

Sora is not like Wonder Woman, for Sora doesn't have a lasso.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't even know how you would compare things like this. It is strange that you are comparing 2 completely different things. 2 completely different time periods. Well no I would not compare Sora to Wonder Woman.

pokeman54

i like the concept. how very fresh and creative...hehe

but i think that riku is closer to being a woman than sora

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
2339e78de6e538a883de794ad171971d.gif

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Just because Sora says those action recalls doesn't mean he says those phrases just like Wonder Woman does. Any main character can say whatever they want during battle but as long as it sounds kool. I have never thought of someone else When Sora says those action phrases during battle besides you who thought about Wonder Woman. I'd say its pathetic how you compare two completely different things of action phrases because they're just damn action phrases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back