• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora & Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblademastar

I've been wondering this for awhile, and it's probably been answered within the game or on some thread here, but why exactly did DIZ need Roxas to "merge" with Sora? From the end of KHI and throughout CoM Sora's memories were intact eventhough Namine fabricated some memories. So any feedback would appreciated.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Sora was asleep the whole time,so DiZ wanted Roxas to merge with him so that Sora can wake up once more and take revenge(unknowingly) against the Organization (his former apprentices) for him.It was all part of his plan

Bryantjj

DiZ needed Sora for his plan but Sora didn't recover his memories fast enough. Why? Because he was missing half of himself. That's why Diz wanted Roxas to merge with Sora: To make Sora remember faster.

V

V.A.T.13

^ that and Sora was only at half his power.
But thats basically it.

Xsora5X

Sora was asleep the whole time,so DiZ wanted Roxas to merge with him so that Sora can wake up once more and take revenge(unknowingly) against the Organization (his former apprentices) for him.It was all part of his plan

yep she is right. diz needed roxas for his plan to work.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
I've been wondering this for awhile, and it's probably been answered within the game or on some thread here, but why exactly did DIZ need Roxas to "merge" with Sora? From the end of KHI and throughout CoM Sora's memories were intact eventhough Namine fabricated some memories. So any feedback would appreciated.
read the following scene.

DiZ: At last, the Keyblade's chosen one.

Roxas: Who are you talking to? Me? Or Sora?

DiZ: To half of Sora, of course. You reside in darkness. What I need is someone
who can move about the realm of light and destroy Organization XIII.

GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts II (PS2) Game Script by DJ Firewolf

i think that answers some of it...

Mike

iROFL
Awards
i just realised that DIZ used sora................i would killDIZ if he wearnt already dead

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
If DiZ wanted Roxas to merge with Sora, why put him in a data Twilight Town? And why did he want to ger rid of Namine in the manga? :confused:

blendedhearts

If DiZ wanted Roxas to merge with Sora, why put him in a data Twilight Town? And why did he want to ger rid of Namine in the manga? :confused:
first: he was also gonna do that in the game.
second: idk. he just needed to put roxas somewhere until it was time to merge him with sora i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back