• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora or riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which story do you like better

• sora

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • riku

Votes: 63 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Haywire, Riku never encountered Sora? The REAL Riku? When I read the strategy guide Riku visits the same places Sora does. I can only assume from your spoiler that he comes at a different time. Does the REAL Riku fight any organization members?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
i gotta go with riku cuz he had dark *cough*emo*cough* mode

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Riku pwns Sora when it comes down to who had the harder struggle. A duel with darkness was his greatest ordeal concerning both games. In KH he embraced the darkness and rejected it. Com was really no different, his hatred of the darkness until he finally accepted it posed as his greatest ally.

Sora along with his light and being manipulated by Namine under the control of Marluxia. Sora grew heartless inside so to speak, as the gained false memories he lost his lust for his friends the once knew. He grew cold and heartless inside, yet that all came to change when he finally met Namine. Though her acts where indeed selfish sora forgave here regardless of her past.

Both were inspiring nonetheless ^_^

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Pretty much. Summary:Rikus is cooler, but soras was cool too

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
I've played Sora's and Riku's, but I'd have to say Sora's is better. It's not like I don't like Riku's story, I really like his story because riku's just awesome, but Sora's story in KH:COM really was cool and it pulled me in a lot. I liked Sora confrontaions with Namine and Riku Replica, plus Sora's confrontations with the Organization. xD

HeartofDestiny14

I love Sora to death, but I gotta admit I liked Riku's side of the story better. It was more entertaining because you kind of got a 'behind the scenes' of Sora's mode. & Personally, before COM, I HATED Riku. Reverse/Rebirth helped me understand him a lot more.

And, I wanna say RoD is Road of Darkness, but...Uh, if you beat the game you know why that wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back