• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora or riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which story do you like better

• sora

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • riku

Votes: 63 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikki

Website
xanga.com
Well, I haven't gotten to Riku's story yet. I'm still stuck on the second to last boss on Sora's story. So I can't really say. But I can tell you that I'm looking foward to Riku's story. He's my favorite.

Last edited:

KHF

Riku's, cause with sora, u hav to build a deck. and i HATE building decks. with riku, howeva, u hav ur deck created for ya, so u just go rite into a battle and hack and slash. and riku has darkmode

SavageHellKnight

riku's is better. with the dark mode, it is hard to die. but in twilight town it gets hard because the king stops helping you. and in sora's story, axel and marluixa are way too strong. then again, sora's story is also good, cause in riku's story his cards depend on where you are.

the_titan

i like soras mode 4 all the abilities and stuff but i like rikus mode 4 the fighting and bosses

KHF

Secret Nobody said:
what do you mean by "mode 4"?? that you have cleared the game 3 times and you doing it for the 4 time?:confused:

i think he meant "story for"

gangsta7

Ricu bcuz his was easier and revealed more of the story plus u didn't have to mess with your deck or worry about cp

(\/)
(
**)
(><)
(_|_)
This iz bunny, copy it into your sig if you want to help him to world domination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back