• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora & kairi kingdm hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
okay I know I have done something like this b4 but.
does some-1 thing that if thay make A (kingdom hearts3) sora & kairi are going 2b friends orrrr frinds. you know what I mean okay tell me

please dont anyone get mad at me for being harsh on this topic. but, for one, why is anyone even talking about a kingdom hearts 3 when the second one has yet to even be out in stores? and another, i dont really like the idea of a third kingdom hearts. dont get me wrong, i love kh, its an awesome game. but i have seen so many movies and games that have litterally out sequaled themselves and give them kind of a bad name. i do see the need for the second game, but not a third. too much of one thing isnt always a good thing you know. let the makers decide on this matter and let it be until we know anything. sorry to be harsh. :\

S

sora's protector

nomura said if KH2 is a big hit,square will make a KH3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
KingdomUnknown said:
please dont anyone get mad at me for being harsh on this topic. but, for one, why is anyone even talking about a kingdom hearts 3 when the second one has yet to even be out in stores? and another, i dont really like the idea of a third kingdom hearts. dont get me wrong, i love kh, its an awesome game. but i have seen so many movies and games that have litterally out sequaled themselves and give them kind of a bad name. i do see the need for the second game, but not a third. too much of one thing isnt always a good thing you know. let the makers decide on this matter and let it be until we know anything. sorry to be harsh. :\

I know it;s okay you can say what you want but thank you 4 being nice

ffx2_rpgmaster

First of all, what the are you babbling about? Seriouosly, they're still working on KH2 and KH3 is what you're thinking of now? Jeez...

First of all, get better grammar skills. When you start to make sense I'll learn to respect you.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
KH3 depends on how well the sales of KH2 go, so if u want another KH, buy loads of copies of KH2. And ffx2 rpgmaster, there's nothing wrong about looking into the future about possible events such as KH3, so don't take your anger out on saratp just because she's looking ahead.

i am not taking my anger out on saratp, chaywa. i am just stating my opinion. which we are all intitled to and are not always the same from person to person. you are right, there is nothing wrong with anyone wanting to be thinking about a kh3, but that isnt going to mean everyone is going to agree with it right now. lets just wait and see and leave it to nomura and them to decided on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back