• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora just a heart?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
XH wanted Riku's Body because he wanted to be whole, and arguably because of Riku's potential with the Keyblade that seems to have proven itself with them creating the Heart Unlocker.
Besides that, however, how does anything you said support your point aside from showing just how baseless your claim is? :\

Exactly now your starting to understand.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Man, I thought this thread would get royally flamed.

I don't really get why people think Xehanort's Heartless didnt have a physical form. A floating heart can't give shape to a robe. He had some sort of body, like all Heartless do. It just, to get what he wanted, he needed to be a complete being, and that was why he required Riku.

Are you suggesting that Riku has just been a heart since KH1, or that he was just a heart at the end of KH1?
If the second one, then I could totally agree, and that would be the reason of Riku's DS having a heartless symbol on it. Vantas' most certainly doesn't.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Are you suggesting that Riku has just been a heart since KH1, or that he was just a heart at the end of KH1?
If the second one, then I could totally agree, and that would be the reason of Riku's DS having a heartless symbol on it. Vantas' most certainly doesn't.

Actually, Riku's suit doesn't have the Heartless symbol on it. Notice how it lacks the X across the Heart part of it, much like on his WtD Keychain.
As for Riku being only a Heart, he was such from after we see him stopping XH from inside from hurting Kairi, Donald and Goofy, and up to the point where Sora defeats XH and sends Riku's Body to the RoD where his Heart was.

A

Audo

Neither?
Riku was only an existence of just a heart from the scene after Kairi wakes up and Xehanort's Heartless threatens to kill her, until Xehanort's Heartless is defeated in the end.
Completely unrelated to the Dark Suit.

EDIT: ...YOU >.>

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Neither?
Riku was only an existence of just a heart from the scene after Kairi wakes up and Xehanort's Heartless threatens to kill her, until Xehanort's Heartless is defeated in the end.
Completely unrelated to the Dark Suit.

EDIT: ...YOU >.>

Sorry, I worded it wrong. .-. I meant what you said. I just didn't think I'd have to be so detailed.

I'm just saying the Dark Suit could have been hinting at something with the (almost) heartless symbol on it. I'm pretty sure all of the heartless besides purebloods haver that. Even XH.

What's with the edit?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm just saying the Dark Suit could have been hinting at something with the (almost) heartless symbol on it. I'm pretty sure all of the heartless besides purebloods haver that. Even XH.

It most probably did. Though with it not being quite the Heartless emblem and with everything that's going on with TAV's emblem... eh. Nomura only knows.

What's with the edit?

He's pissed off I ninja'd him >:3

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
It most probably did. Though with it not being quite the Heartless emblem and with everything that's going on with TAV's emblem... eh. Nomura only knows.

Oh yeah. That upside downish Nobody symbol? We'll probably learn more about what all the emblems mean in BbS, and put all those far fetched theories away.

On topic, I think this whole thing with most of the main characters retaining form as just a heart may lead to something. Riku, Sora, and Xehanort have all done it.

Actually, now, this is exciting me, With all those speculations that Xehanort will come back in KH3, this seems SO much more likely. It's a phenomenon we've already seen. This might be why Nomura said that if a Heartless and Nobody are defeated, their somebody may reform. I don't think Org. will come back unfortunately. I think this will only occur with Sora, Riku, and Xehanort. And, since we've already seen the first two, the last one is only a little less likely. Why? Because we killed that mofo! lol. So, yeah, I don't know. Am I just not making sense, or does this sound good?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody were beaten, not killed. His Heartless was purged from Riku's Body when KH blew up, and then Sora and Riku took down his Nobody.
He's most likely back as a whole being somewhere already.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Riku got his Body and Soul back at the end of KH1.

A

Audo

Days was horribly localized as a whole
Well, the voiced cutscenes anyway. I hear the unvoiced were localized quite well actually.

I doubt it was localized :\ that scene took place on Day 255. The other scene took place at the end of KH2. Also no mentionings of Namine and all that, unlike the FM+ scene. So, yeah.
Uh, no. The scene took place in the Intro. It had no day attached to it, it was the scene from FM+ It was just spliced differently to not apply Roxas was dead, Nami, etc. The Japanese translations of that scene from Days are the same to the FM+ cutscene because it's the same scene. It was just localized badly. I think it was goldpanner or maybe krexia who was rather aggravated by the bad localization due to this fact.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Uh, no. The scene took place in the Intro. It had no day attached to it, it was the scene from FM+ It was just spliced differently to not apply Roxas was dead, Nami, etc. The Japanese translations of that scene from Days are the same to the FM+ cutscene because it's the same scene. It was just localized badly. I think it was goldpanner or maybe krexia who was rather aggravated by the bad localization due to this fact.

They added the Day number to that scene :\ 255. And then they rewinded it to 7 when Xion joined, to explain who Roxas and Axel were waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back