• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora...holding Mickey's Keyblade??? This is CONFUSING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade of Justice

Maybe Mickey will pass his keyblade down to Sora or something

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Ok i see where you coming from but its just a toy... it has no effect on the plot of the story.... maybe the people that made the toy screw up... its happend before

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well there Sora has both Keyblades. That Sora was at Display for the Jump Feista and is used for almost all Kh Releated Events. Its nothing that we should wounder about

A

Audo

Zero-Sora thats not a toy its a life size Replica (well actually bigger than what he would normally be i think) ya but what V-V said

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Because he has 2 kingdom Keys in his hand, The regular one that is in his right hand while the Inverse one is being held in his left hand just above. There are numorous pics of that and i have the other side view of it.

Just say what everyone else has said and agree with V-V

Zophar

Yeah I've heard a rumor that later in the game Sora will be able to fuse with mickey and weild both his kingdom key and mickey's kingdom key. But it's just a rumor with not enough info to support it. That statue could also have been made because Square wanted to make our brains hurt as we try to figure out why Sora has mickey's keyblade.

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
Oh Come On! it's a TOY. This toy has no mean besides that it's a seller for the Kingdom hearts genre. It's just like sayin' "I believe that goofy will get a sword cause he's holding one."
You would really have to be an golliable person to believe that. HAHAHAHA

*But, here's another thing. If Sora were to fuse with mickey, then you would most likely see both keyblades. But that toy shows nothing on it that shows it looks like Mickey.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yeah it prob means nothin. ALthough it makes me wonder. Maybe Mickey's Keyblade can turn in to all of Sora's keychains. Thats why Sora can weilld two. I doubt it but hey ya never know

*2*Tosty

i think it means something. I don't think we would have another kingdom key after fuzing with mikey though. I do believe that mikey might give us his keyblade so we could double weild. Then again, it's jut a toy

~NGD OMEGA~

Probably doesn't mean anything, but if it does, maybe that is the key Sora uses when fusing. We won't know until it comes out, unless square tells us something about it before hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back