• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora fusing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_reborn

I was just wondering if the fusing ability would only be with donald and goofy or if it would be all of the people Sora gets to fight alongside of. Hopefully the latter

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
We don't know. Nomura said he had a "bigger" surprise for us. And that "suprise" has been revealed to be "Co-op Moves". So I doubt we get to fuse with anyone else. But it is still a possibility.

TTBK2

Awards
But then there's only one more form he could go into. One that upgrades his magic and his attack. So kind of like a mix of both Valor and Wisdom. Anything other than a form that upgrades magic, attack, or Hp is useless. That's why he made Co-Op attacks. So that since you don't fuse with the world character, you can still do something with them.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
exacly TTBK2.... we will not get to fuse wth world members because u would only get to fuse in that one world which is dumb.... i think we will get to have more than one fusion with donald and goofy sorta like a defense mode with goofy or a speed mode with donald or something like that...... at least thats what i hope hapens...

O

Onewingedangel6

i don't think we would be able to fuse with other ppl that's why nomura and his team made the co-op moves for the other ppl in sora's party donald and goofy are the only fuseable characters

Keyblade-Master-

Well i think you two have a point lol but has anybody thought tha bhk may fuse with his buddies also?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LMAO. BHK fusing with his chubby firend... LMAO i could see it now.. the keyblade would turn into a piece of Fried chicken..... LOL. sorry i jst got finished working out and i get stupid when im tired....LOL

O

Onewingedangel6

i don't think that he will fuse with BHK i can pretty much doubt it

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well we have seen a Sora manequin at the Square party with him dual-weilding Mickey's keyblade so maybe fuse oppritunity with him.... or maybe he just gives it to you but i am 100% confident that we will get to dual-weild with Mickey's keyblade...... maybe without fusion which would be awesome

MasterofMemories

I really don't think that we will be able to merge with anyone else but Donald and Goofy. I think that Sora will be able to merge with a special character at one point, possibly the end of the game to defeat the last boss, maybe Mickey or the Blonde-Haired Kid, but that's it. The Co-op attacks are the next best thing, though.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yes my thoughts exactly..... jut Donald and Goofy and maybe a important character thrown in sometimes... but i have already said that so im gonna shut up now but i cant wait to see the circumstances of Sora with Mickey's cool a$$ gold keyblade.... i bet Mickey got his pimped out at "Pimp My Keyblade"..... its a new show on MTV if u didnt know. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back