• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora ff drive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku fan 2

Now hear me out before you go postal i am just throwing ideas out there but what about ff drive forms like sora gets a ff spirit everytime he beats an ff character that gives thiers awy or when he helps them with something but to make thiings fair i think the cahracters what these spirits boss battles and tasks should be hard, they shoul be optional, you can only have one euipped in a drive slot at a time and you must replace one of the regular drives with it, it should take up all of your drive slot with you having at least a minumum of 6 gaugess full and you can only reamin in it for a max of 3 drive gauges, both support cahracters are also taken away but the drive power of these ff forms would be so awesome all of these effects wouldnt matter

Monsoon

What does "FF" stand for??? final form, or final fantasy. It could be a good idea if you cleared it up a bit and wern't too lazy too add in commas.

O

Oberon

I think Sora couldn't possibly use more drives, until square gets some new ideas for it.

riku fan 2

Angel's Prayer said:
It sound shaman king-ish anyway. So Leon will give Sora a LeonHeart Drive and Cloud gives him a SOLDIER Drive and Sephiroth will give him a one-winged Angel drive?
yes like that but sephis a maybe or a maybe not

riku fan 2

angel nobody said:
ok so your saying you should have FF drives. That doesnt fit at all with Story or how about cutscene for the first Drive you get and if that happens we will have to wait a long time because as we all shall now by playing all kh games Leon is in Hollow Bastion

thats why i said the drive forms would optional like fenrir or ultima

riku fan 2

see that were if i get this idea to square and they like they can choose how many or which one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back