• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Kairi are in love.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think Sora and Kairi should be like in KH3

• Just keep it the same. Their relationship's fine.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • At least a kiss.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • I think they should make out.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • They should go all the way. *nudge* *nudge*

Votes: 11 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2Lover

I agree. Sora's a retard that can't make a move. HE EVEN KNOW HE LIKES HER FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!! HE SAW THE DRAWING!!!!!

kthundercat

I think for the poll to work, Nomura shouldn't have said that their story is already finished...... I'm just sayin....

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
If they're so in love
Why did Sora awkwardly react to Kairi's hug?

like i said before. Sora is mentally chanlenged when it comes to relationships. Remember that part in KH2 at Port Royal when Will Turner and Elizabeth had there "moment" and Donald was like, "i know who ur thinking about Sora' and Sora blush's and is like 'what do you mean? you know exactly what he meant!!!!!! xD but yeah, there both pretty retarted. They should bust out what happened to Yuna and Tidius in FFX.

Eternamente926

I think a year of sleeping in a pod and not experiencing the trials and errors one often does as a teenager going through the hormonal rush kind of gives Sora uncertainty about his feelings towards Kairi. I personally feel he has strong feelings (possibly romantic) for her, but because of his immaturity in the romance department due to the year of sleep may cause him to fumble while he understands himself in that aspect.

Sora has done a lot of growing in some areas (he's strong, fast, and intelligent in some ways), but he has a lot of growing up to do in the romance department.

Oh, and as for the hesitant hug to Kairi versus the bowing and crying for Riku, I believe that was because he *knew* Kairi was safe, at least when he last left him. He didn't know a thing about Riku... he didn't know if Riku was safe, or even alive. He felt it in his heart that Riku was alive, but he didn't actually see it for his own eyes.

Although, granted, rabid yaoi fangirls believe it's because the two dudes are in love lol. To each their own, eh?

Anywho, personally I think Sora and Kairi will eventually get together. Final Fantasy ideas are involved in the game, yes, but Disney is always a sucker for a happy ending (not that I believe Kingdom Hearts nor Sora's story will end with 3).

I think for the poll to work, Nomura shouldn't have said that their story is already finished...... I'm just sayin....

When did Nomura say that...? You mean he said Kingdom Hearts' story will end with 3, or the Sora/Kairi romance is planned to actually come into play (more than innocent 'I think I like you's') in KH3...? Or that it's more beating-around-the-bush because the plot has already been created and such. Curious for clarification :)

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
They should go for the kiss, the damsel in distress kiss her hero who saved her from the clutches of bad guys. ^ ^ Their relationship seems to have grown so much after KH.

KH2Lover

I think it would be cool if their kiss did something super dramatic. See what happened in KH1 when Kairi just hugged him? All the heartless just were blown away. Maybe their kiss will seal come door or something.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I was thinking of that too.....if Sora and Kairi kiss each other....french kiss, maybe, both Donald and Goofy will like closed their eyes. ^ ^

Khaston

If they're so in love
Why did Sora awkwardly react to Kairi's hug?

Because he felt her bewbs being pressed up against his cheast. I'm sure he was too busy freaking out :D

"whoa...Kairi's got breasts now"

I would love to see more of a relationship in KHIII.

F

*frozen-dreams*

The last thing I totally didn't get.. but much luv to Kairi and Sora!

innerlight

heck Sora needs to man up, grab Kairi and lay one on her..... then after there done sora tell her well why stop there(wink)... not but a little kiss isnt to much to expect.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Sora can't really be that romantic. I think he's to immature...

Because of Donald and Goofy and such...

He's 15 and still acts like a 12 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back