• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sooo What happens to the heart of...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IcicleM

Master Eraqus? And of Terra, for that matter

If "Terrnort" technically has his own heart, plus Xehanort's, plus Master Eraqus's heart inside of him, and we have defeated Terranort's Heartless, as well as his Nobody, but... I'm wondering... was his heartless basically the Ansem from KH1 and was Terra basically the Nobody in KH2? If that's true, is the way Xemnas acted in KH2 how Terra really felt?

OR, was it just Xehanort the whole time, because his darkness and his heart were the strongest, and over took Terranort's body and heart(s)? If that's true, then what happened to Master Eraqus's heart, and Terra's heart? Were they still in there somewhere? Now that the body is gone, and the nobody and heartless are gone, are they lost forever? Or are they wandering somewhere in the Dark Meridian, like Aqua and Ansem the Wise?

If anyone has any theories or suggestions, I'd like to know.

kaialone

Îm pretty sure that Xemnas has something of MX inside of him.Why?The hands.THE HANDS.Then way he moves them.just like MX moves his hands all the time.

Alex999

Master Eraqus? And of Terra, for that matter

If "Terrnort" technically has his own heart, plus Xehanort's, plus Master Eraqus's heart inside of him, and we have defeated Terranort's Heartless, as well as his Nobody, but... I'm wondering... was his heartless basically the Ansem from KH1 and was Terra basically the Nobody in KH2? If that's true, is the way Xemnas acted in KH2 how Terra really felt?

OR, was it just Xehanort the whole time, because his darkness and his heart were the strongest, and over took Terranort's body and heart(s)? If that's true, then what happened to Master Eraqus's heart, and Terra's heart? Were they still in there somewhere? Now that the body is gone, and the nobody and heartless are gone, are they lost forever? Or are they wandering somewhere in the Dark Meridian, like Aqua and Ansem the Wise?

If anyone has any theories or suggestions, I'd like to know.

Xehanort= MX, terra, ME.

can't really answer most of these questions, its just speculation for now. we could predict by the way xemnas acts around roxas and why he goes to see aquas armor so frequently that xemmnas is indeed terras nobody.

you could say also that by the way xehanort (kh1 ansem) was dressed, the way he held his hands behind his back, his use of the guardian. and his hairstyle closest to the original young xehanort from destiny islands. that this was most likely master xehanort in control.

as for master eraqus, i cant say, its impossible to know. like we cant rly know whats become of the 3 of them now.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think Xemnas is mostly Terra, we know atleast Xemnas' body is the body of Terra because that's the body of Apprentice Xehanort. This would explain why Xemnas mentions Ven's fate in 358/2 days and why he calls the armor friend. But I think there is still some part of MX in Xemnas making Xemnas do the evil things he did. If Xemnas was all Terra then Xemnas would have been a good guy, since that is not the case it's likely part of MX still exist in Xemnas.

Then we have Xehanort's Heartless, my guess is that XH is all MX because XH has never shown any of Terra's qualities yet XH has all of MX's qualities.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i agree with memory master, you can see how Xemnas is more like Terra but still has the qualities of MX

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
If Xemnas was all Terra then Xemnas would have been a good guy, since that is not the case it's likely part of MX still exist in Xemnas.

I dont think that is right. Nobodies remember their past lives as sombodies, Xehanort, and act like they wouldve then. Since MX's heart was the controlling personality, he acts like MX, even though he is Terra's body and soul.

FadedSunrise

The nobodies remember their past lives as somebodies thing might only be cut and dry for those that came from single bodies/hearts/souls. Throw more of any in, and the equation gets complicated.

ie Roxas-from Ven's heart+Sora's Heart, Sora's body. Is not so obviously a reflection of Sora's personality, as compared to say, Braig. Conniving and scheming as both his somebody and nobody.

How the situation gets complicated, I dunno. But I think the Xemnas=mostly Terra and Ansem SoD=mostly MX makes a lot of sense.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
So, are you saying that Terra would have no control over Xemnas? It's just MX?

I dont know. I would assume he wouldnt but anything can happen. All the other nobodies act like their somebodies. Xehanort was contolled by MX and he was the personality which Xemnas wouldve inherited. Xemnas may be a mix of Terra and MX.

The nobodies remember their past lives as somebodies thing might only be cut and dry for those that came from single bodies/hearts/souls. Throw more of any in, and the equation gets complicated.
I dont really know where Terra's or ME's hearts are so maybe one of them is in Xemnas, most likely Terra's but I cant be sure. He may not have all his memories or he would be able to weild. Xemnas remembers being Xehanort so I dont know if that was Terra's memory or MX's.

ie Roxas-from Ven's heart+Sora's Heart, Sora's body. Is not so obviously a reflection of Sora's personality, as compared to say, Braig. Conniving and scheming as both his somebody and nobody.
Personality isnt looks. Roxas has Sora's memories. Memories like those are from the heart, arnt they? Yet again, it might be a mix of the two people.

How the situation gets complicated, I dunno. But I think the Xemnas=mostly Terra and Ansem SoD=mostly MX makes a lot of sense.

Xemnas is Terra's body and soul (because his were the only in Xehanort). I am unsure whether Xemnas had a heart.

SoD is MX's heart, possible mixed with something else but MX's heart at least.

BladeofHearts18

ya know, guys i think xemnas IS TERRA. he has none of MX inside him. this'll explain why:
1. he calls aqua's armor friend.
2. he is looking for the chamber of repose where ven is.
3. ( IMPORTANT THIS IS WHY HE MOSTLY ISN'T MX) xemnas wants KH correct? maybe he wants it because of this: "Hear me, Kingdom Hearts! It seems we must begin anew. Ah, but know this: I will give to you as many hearts as it takes. Mark my words! You can no more be complete without me than I without you. Heed me, Kingdom Hearts! Lend me your power, so that we may be complete!" he says this because he wants to use KH to bring his friends back, make himself whole again, ridding the universe of MX. and he says i will give you as many hearts as it takes sginifying he will do anything to get his friends back and make everything the way it is supposed to be. i mean, he might have some of MX in him because i am betting MX's heart was infused with terra's soul, and when they split, some of MX remained. this could be explained by the fact he acts evil at some times, and very sad and faithful at others. so this is my theory, HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

BladeofHearts18

i also tihnk that xemnas has a heart. i mean, he could have retained his form looking like terra because terra's heart is in xemnas and MX's heart was in Ansem SOD. their hearts split in two when xehanort the apprentice tapped into darkness because either terra's hart was becoming a nuisance to MX, or terra gained a bit of control again and split their hearts. but i sitll have no idea why xemnas wouldn't wield a keyblade. maybe while they were splitting, terra's heart was so weakened, it wasn't qualified to wield the keyblade. or, when they were splitting, mx took terra's ability to render terra weak, thus taking his ability to wield. i just hope there will be a cut scene in the next game showing this. if it does, i will be happy to be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back