• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soo.. Xion's Element revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Agreed. She could just of easily had been Darkness. It's yet to be used after all.

They could had made it a complete mystery or be original with the elementals. For me, I was the one who was perhaps the most ardent supporter of Xion being a wielder of Darkness.

Sure darkness is used by everyone in the Organization, but so nothingness, yet only Xemnas specializes in only nothingness, why couldn't Xion be given darkness?

It would had tied in with Aqua/Kairi/Namine, etc.

Awards
They could had made it a complete mystery or be original with the elementals. For me, I was the one who was perhaps the most ardent supporter of Xion being a wielder of Darkness.

Sure darkness is used by everyone in the Organization, but so nothingness, yet only Xemnas specializes in only nothingness, why couldn't Xion be given darkness?

I don't think any member of the Organization would ever use darkness to an extent further than traveling to other worlds; otherwise they'd probably even further risk being consumed by that darkness, which Nobodies are quite vulnerable to. That is why they wear black coats, as it offers them protection from the dark realm in which they operate, as well as from the corridors of darkness they use ever so frequently. That is established in Re:Chain of Memories, assuming you didn't already know that.

I guess we must accept that generally whoever wields a Keyblade with the qualities of light are granted the power of light. So since Roxas and Xion have the exact same weapon, it would appear logical they use the same power.

Awards
Re: Soo.. Xion uses light.

Marluxia uses a Scythe, Lexaeus uses a Tomahawk, Saix uses a Claymore. And I've been telling you all that Xion's jut going to be a copy of Roxas fighting wise.

Not exactly. Looking at the brief footage of Xion's gameplay in the latest and longest trailer, she holds her Keyblade up in the air and charges with it, much like Sora in Kingdom Hearts II, while Roxas slings it over his shoulder, like he does in KHII and Sora in the original KH. Maybe their fighting style will be marginally different as well.

Also, this strongly suggests a connection Xion has with Sora as well with Kairi. Maybe.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Actually, Xion being Light affiliated could tie her to Kairi :\ if she somehow came from her, like maybe on the night of the storm.

Also, this strongly suggests a connection Xion has with Sora as well with Kairi. Maybe.

Going by how far, Xion's true relations seem to be with Sora, and Roxas wields Light while being Sora's Nobody, I can't see the Kairi relations affecting this too much. One could claim that Roxas wields Light because Kairi's Heart had to do with his birth, but we weren't even hinted about the smallest relation between Roxas himself and Kairi. Even his 'talk' with her in KH2 was because he came in contact with Namine, and that in turn let Sora and Kairi communicate, so it's not like this was a direct Roxas-Kairi event.
Hence why Xion could wield Light just fine just from her affiliation with Sora.

A

Azrael

Not exactly. Looking at the brief footage of Xion's gameplay in the latest and longest trailer, she holds her Keyblade up in the air and charges with it, much like Sora in Kingdom Hearts II, while Roxas slings it over his shoulder, like he does in KHII and Sora in the original KH. Maybe their fighting style will be marginally different as well.

That is true, perhaps Xion is the reason how Sora fought the way he did in Kingdom Hearts II.

Awards

They're all made from Nothingness, Xemnas is the one that can control it.

Darkness, on the other hand, is the basis of the Organization's elements. All of them can use darkness.
If Xion's element was darkness, it would be a great deal more mediocre than light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back