• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sony gets Sued for Cell Processor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Every gaming company gets sued over stupid shit, by stupid people, with stupid demands like "lol never sell your product ever again", and it never works. At most, the people will get a couple million dollars of 'hush up and don't bother us' money and Sony will go on their way

A silly lawsuit won't stop an entire console's production

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
How would you know for sure?

When has something like this ever been sucessful against a mega-corporation?

All the new PS3s are going to be destoryed...

Uhh, no, those are the terms in which the company is demanding of Sony in Court, however they are simply initial terms that they want done, they can not force any action of any sort unless they actually win the lawsuit.

So, in short, nothing is happening to the PS3.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Nothing is going to come of it. Sony will settle out of court if worst comes to worst. Don't you worry.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
How would you know for sure?

All the new PS3s are going to be destoryed...

MS and Sony has been sued tons time for stuff like this..

The PS3 won't be destoryed..

Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be forced to a new Console, is it going to be the Wii or Xbox 360?
How it will be forced? For all we know Square done has plans to put on Wi or 360 or make it muti..

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
its not going to happen and your a fool to think its going to happen (or as seems obvious your wishing it to happen)

but even though nothings confirmed yet super eclipse is right there is no proof on what system kh3 will be on

but just cause how you want the ps3 destroyed, i hope that whatever console you have won't get it

besides theres already a thread on this that super eclipse made, so might aswell close this one anyway

oh and a final thing lol (im getting a real good dig at you XP) to qoute one of your older posts which i don't feel like bumping a several month old topic up

"PS3 sucks ballz, Sony just stole there ideas from Nintendo and Microsoft cause they are out of ideas. KH3 WILL be 10x better on the Wii then PS3. I rather use the Wiimote then a controller all the time.
KH3 for the Wii! ".

no not really, for a start do we say nintendo stole ideas from sony because sony was the first console to go with disc based gaming? (the reason also for square moving away from nintendo in the first place, nintendo refused to go to disc based gaming)

or that they copied microsoft & sony in regards to online games (there was a stage where nintendo were officially qouted as saying "our consumers don't want online games")

or that the ninento wii is a copy of a dreamcast prototype? Wiimote a Copy of Dreamcast Prototype? - Page 1 of 1 - Gameworld Network.

or microsoft copying sony in regards to having a next gen player (microsoft only jumped into HD-DVD because sony having blu-ray apart from that they have no real use for it)?

i'm sorry but your dumb to truly believe that its only sony who copies, when clearly all companies copy

good day to you sir :)

Gummi Pilot

I stopped taking that article seriously at "court in Texas."

It would take a lot more than that to take a console off the market, my little fanboy. And one more thing: it's spell "destroyed."

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
Damn Sonic they flamed the sht out of you. I believe that was unecessary so to put what I think nicely I dont know much about this topic but I highly doubt that they'll completely cancel PS3. I dont think that Kingdom Hearts'll be on the Wii either. Doesn't seem right...

Bibbity Boppity Boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back