• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-->Son Goku<--

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Son Goku

Sounds like fun, yeah I'll have fun posting after aome people stop giving me a hard time

--->Son Goku<---

H

Hellpark

N00bs are bad...dont be one of them...you dont want me to get pissed off..lol

Son Goku

lol but being a newb is fun because you make mistakes and not get into trouble for them hehe, but anyways how is everyone?

--->Son Goku<---

Yue

Radical fcuker.
There should be like a newbie union....

Welcome, and don't be stupid or I shall pwn you =D

Awards
Well gee, thanks for adding your name in beetween --><-- at the end of every post, just incase we happen to forget who we're talking to. </sarcasm>

H

Hellpark

Son Goku said:
lol but being a newb is fun because you make mistakes and not get into trouble for them hehe, but anyways how is everyone?

--->Son Goku<---

Wont ge tin trouble..you spammed my whole topic...do it one more time and ill get you banned...

And SOS XD

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Hello and welcome to the forums!!! Nice siggy by the way!! Anywayz, have fun and post a lot!^^

Awards
Son Goku said:
Oh Iam really scared

Wow, some half-assed and one fourth-brained newbie comes into our forum and talks back to a seasoned veteran, as if he's somehow on top of it all.

I'd say welcome to the forum, SG, but you're the last thing we need.

Son Goku

Son of Sam said:
Wow, some half-assed and one fourth-brained newbie comes into our forum and talks back to a seasoned veteran, as if he's somehow on top of it all.

I'd say welcome to the forum, SG, but you're the last thing we need.

For your information I was one of the top posters and one of the richest members before this forum got reseted, so don't give me that bullshit.

--->Son Goku<---

Back