• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something weird

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caminee

i was just beatin the game for the like 6th time and i noticed when u battle ansem (when u fly) his weapon is like a double sided weapon of Riku's Soul Eaters...why do u think he has that

R0XAS

he was the first to have this weapon, and riku's weapon is just a 'half' version of this weapon, showing that riku is 'half' of ansem. get it? maybe not, but that's the best way i could word it.

S

Shadow Soldier

lyek,,, they are all lyek, da same person!!! LAWL!!1!!!!111!!

Millions_Knives

R0XAS said:
he was the first to have this weapon, and riku's weapon is just a 'half' version of this weapon, showing that riku is 'half' of ansem. get it? maybe not, but that's the best way i could word it.

Riku had the soul eater before he was taken over by ansem. You see him using it in Traverse Town and in monstro. I think Riku got it from Maleficent at Hollow Bastion.

Caminee

yes i kno that thats why i dont kno why ansem has it...and when sora battled ansem riku was in kingdom hearts...so im not sure

Lunar Knight

American Person
Maybe his heart Was like double the darkness that Riku had before so Ansem can weild a much more powerful version of the Soul Eater.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
KEYblade_chain said:
Maybe his heart Was like double the darkness that Riku had before so Ansem can weild a much more powerful version of the Soul Eater.

That's also true.

V

Vincent Valentine

Maybe Ansem took it from Riku and his strength made it double up. And maybe it eats the souls of the Heartless (or their darkness, whatever) so Ansem wanted it even more and tea leafed it. But it took to the 6th time round to notice?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Caminee said:
i was just beatin the game for the like 6th time and i noticed when u battle ansem (when u fly) his weapon is like a double sided weapon of Riku's Soul Eaters...why do u think he has that
Because the Soul Eater might be Ansem's weapon and Riku only had half of it.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Yeah, because he became almost like half of Ansem in KH1. There is no doubt that he didn't have half of the Soul Eater, and when Riku wasn't controlled by Ansem anymore, Ansem got back the power, and the sowrd became its true form. Just a theory though. I didn't notice that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back