• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something to Think about the 14th member...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterious_enemy

OK, we're all hyped up about the 14th organization member... but we might be missing something here (Don't flame me if this has been posted before...)

If this game is before KH2, then when we ARE IN KH2... shouldn't Yen Sid tell us about Organization 14?

OR the fact there are only 13 chairs in the "Proof of Existence" (Room with all the chairs in WTNW)

OR the big fact that No one in the organization, nor other people, ever seem to remember or, at least, tell us about a 14th member.

I'm kinda wondering- Perhaps this "New member" did something BAD, like, try to overthrow the Organization, like Marluxia, so She was kicked out before she could officially join.

either that, or the 14th Member REPLACED Roxas when he left. Which could add more light on the "Aqua is 14" theory. After all, they both share the same weapons... a Keyblade, like they're chair has.

OK, the second one isn't very good, but the first one, about her doing something wrong/bad, makes sense...

So, what is it she did? And why?

UrbanQuattrus

^You've missed something: Nomura specifically said that Days will explain why the Organization kept its name at 13 instead of 14.

Macabre

Gold Member
If this game is before KH2, then when we ARE IN KH2... shouldn't Yen Sid tell us about Organization 14?
Who knows?

Maybe Yensid did not know of the fourteenth member.

And the game is before kh2,just before Roxas is put in the fake twilight town.

OR the fact there are only 13 chairs in the "Proof of Existence" (Room with all the chairs in WTNW)

It is organization 13,and the fourteenth member could be an unofficial member or not be considered 14th because she may not be a nobody.

OR the big fact that No one in the organization, nor other people, ever seem to remember or, at least, tell us about a 14th member.
It's possible that none of them except Xemnas and Roxas know of her.

I'm kinda wondering- Perhaps this "New member" did something BAD, like, try to overthrow the Organization, like Marluxia, so She was kicked out before she could officially join.
That may be possible.

either that, or the 14th Member REPLACED Roxas when he left. Which could add more light on the "Aqua is 14" theory. After all, they both share the same weapons... a Keyblade, like they're chair has.
Probable,actually.

OK, the second one isn't very good, but the first one, about her doing something wrong/bad, makes sense...

Who knows?

Oh,and there is already a stickied thread for the fourteenth member speculation and theories.

Detronilizer

You're saying the game goes until KH2? No, 358/2 Days ends before KH2 - right after Roxas dueled Riku, to be exact. Nomura said that it was always called "Organization XIII" even with a 14th member (we'll find out why in the game). Anyway, Yen Sid himself didn't know much about the Organization except that they were a group of powerful Nobodies who were trying to accomplish some goal; I don't think he knew any of the members' names or even seen them without their hoods on.

Again, this scenario may be similar to the Organization staying with "XIII" in its name and not "XIV". She might not have gotten any of the "castle service" that the other members received (a room in "Proof of Existence", a chair in "Where Nothing Gathers", etc.).

Perhaps she's not worth mentioning in any of the conversations we saw in CoM and KH2. But I'm sure they all still know her.

Possibly. I think it's much more complex than that, though.

We can't prove nor disprove that.

It's possible that none of them except Xemnas and Roxas know of her.

The TGS trailer (according to the summaries) showed Xemnas introducing the 14th member to the Organization. Everyone displayed different expressions. Also, the Jump Festa trailer showed Axel and Roxas showing both surprise and anger upon seeing the 14th member destroy the Heartless in Twilight Town for them. There are screenshots somewhere that show that scene.

Macabre

Gold Member
The trailer (according to the summaries) showed Xemnas introducing the 14th member to the Organization. Everyone displayed different expressions. Also, the Jump Festa trailer shows Axel and Roxas showing both surprise and anger upon seeing the 14th member destroy the Heartless in Twilight Town for them. There are screenshots somewhere that show that scene.

I haven't seen those trailers,I have only seen a screenshot of the fourteenth member.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
OK, we're all hyped up about the 14th organization member... but we might be missing something here (Don't flame me if this has been posted before...)

Question. Why is this not in the 14th member speculation thread?

SoraKHLuver

all what u sed is quite possible
but 14 trying to overthrow b4 joining????
thats awkward
but maybe, as how M.o.N stated, maybe shes not a nobody, maybe shes just a girl we still dont kno of in KH, and had an intention of becoming the leader of the organization!

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
My guess is that all proof of her existence have erased, or at least they attempted to erase them... Because she made something that no one had to know she did.

KairiStar1

you know whats ironic is that in Final Fantasy VII there were 13 tattooed members; most all cloacked in black robes (minus Red, who was obviously not cloaked LOL)

way to think off the beaten path, tetsuya noumera LOL

Ragnarocker

Nomura stated that this game will explain why the rganization never changed it's name and tells us about Roxas. Also, this takes place when Sora is asleep and Riku, Mickey and DiZ are venturing to awake Sora.

~ragnarok

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
There's no point in asking why the organization kept with the XIII until we get more information.

However, this game takes place BEFORE KH2, not during.

Riku Fan1415

yeah, it's an "in-between" game, part takes place during KH1 (scene between Xemnas and Roxas in Twilight Town by the Old Mansion), most takes place during/after Chain of Memories, and a small part takes place just before KH2 (Riku vs. Roxas)

Riku Fan1415

Most likely....no, because the game focuses mainly on Roxas, who never goes to Castle Oblivion, despite the fact that Axel is a playable character. However, I'm really looking forward to exploring the Castle That Never Was

DaisyDuck

Well concerning the fact that it's never changed to "Organization XIV", I've always wondered if 13 actually referred to the number of members or if it referred to something else entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back