• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something to Consider!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Because think about it. Lets assume that the DS is a replica of not Terra, but MX.

Well, MX and the DS really don't have much in common...

And MX was destroyed by VAT (lets assume).

God...! That is one hell of a huge assumption...! D=

The DS, being an apprentice of MX, would naturally want to avenge his master, and possibly tried to use MX's KH as a last resort.

Well, if the DS tried to absorb KH, then he would have died... Say what you will, but the original is always stronger... Especially if the DS is MX's apprentice...

Just a thought. What do ya think?

Meh... I personally, I think it's worse than Terra+MX=Xehanort...

Yeah good point, I hadn't thought of that. Even though it shte most talked about theory, i'm thinking that Terra being part of Xehanort is close to inevitable, and if not that, highly likely. Though don't get me wrong, I WOULD much rather see the DS+MX thing. But I suppose Terra+DS is another good one.

Or maybe an evil Terra clone...
Or evil Terra twin... D=

I just remembered that scene that was mentioned where Terra supposedly knocks of the DS's helmet. Perhaps a precursor for later event, such as their coming together to form Xehanort.

Or maybe it was simply showing us that the DS' face will most likely be familiar and surprising...

Edit: And another thing. Xehanort didn't want power or credit. He simply wanted to research further and further into the darkness than AtW did. And he worked uner Ansem for a long time as his apprentice before he turned on him.

Well, after hearing Xemnas' boastfullness, I would think he would...
As for why Xehanort worked under Ansem's name, I would think the people of Radient Garden may be upset to hear that their ruler was gone... Also, it keep's Xehanort's name clean...
As for Xehanort wanting power, it is obvious that he did... Otherwise, why would his heartless and nobody be so power hungry and KH craving...? It isn't save to asume such things since we never saw what actually happened during that year while Xehanort was in Radient Garden...

Well terra's eyes change color to yellow in the secret movie to FM+ which is also the color of ansems eyes and the eyes of the heart less. so lets say terra forgot his memory and took the name Xehanort because that was the only name came to mind. So us Terra/Xehanort only thinks of himself as Xehanort. now this being, being somehow (don't ask how) desirous of darkness and knowing that ATW started researching darkness wants the power and credit for himself. SO this man thinking his name is Xehanort and believeng that changes his name to take the credit for ATW's work and exiles ATW to continue creating heartless becoming one himself. Now he is XH/Ansem and Xemnas. SO the heartless of him decides to keep the stolen name and the nobody of him starts naming nobodies with a x and scrambled letters. It makes sense.

Nope... MX is at least part of Xehanort... It is inconceivable for him not to be...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I wouldn't say that, <_<.

Yes, =D.

Or evil Terra twin... D=

That would be horribly cliché, D=.

Or maybe it was simply showing us that the DS' face will most likely be familiar and surprising...

=D.

Nope... MX is at least part of Xehanort... It is inconceivable for him not to be...

Yep.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, MX and the DS really don't have much in common...

Aside from the fact that the DS spawned from MX, be it speculation or not, he first looked like MXbefore changing into the DS form, that has to mean something. And their keyblades are similar. They both seem to be skilled magic users as well. They have enough in common. And like I said, the DS could look like MX, being some kind of experiment. Or as we don't know what this new third enemy is, assuming its a part of the body, (like heartless=heart, nobody=shell left behind etc.) then perhaps this part is a part that can be easily separated? Thus, causing the DS to look like MX. And thats not the only way that could happen either.

God...! That is one hell of a huge assumption...! D=

Well there are three of them, and while the MX is insanely strong, why is it so far fetched to believe that the three main good characters of the game beat the bad guy..? And no i'm not baseing their winning simply on this. They all seem to be somewhat skilled at fighting, save for Ven maybe, who seems to get beat on a lot. I'm thinking that they'll end up beating him in the end somehow. Just my personal opinon.

Well, if the DS tried to absorb KH, then he would have died... Say what you will, but the original is always stronger... Especially if the DS is MX's apprentice...

Why must the DS die simply because he absorbed Kh? We don't know what differences there are between MX's KH and Xemnas' for example. And its like AtW said, hearts are unpredictable. You never know what could happen. And if he is MX's apprentice, then obviously MX would be stronger, but how does that mean he'll die from absorbing Kh?

Well, you're entitled to your opinion. But I don't see how its so much worse. I admit that its highly highly likely that MX will be part of the equasion, but like I said before, if the DS is some kind of experiment or some part of MX somehow separated from his body, then its possible for him not to be in the equasion at all.

Or evil Terra twin... D=

Thats possible too. That could also be why the helmet being knocked off scene is so important. Or at least mentionable.

Mmhm. That too. Twas only an idea.

Well, after hearing Xemnas' boastfullness, I would think he would...
As for why Xehanort worked under Ansem's name, I would think the people of Radient Garden may be upset to hear that their ruler was gone... Also, it keep's Xehanort's name clean...
As for Xehanort wanting power, it is obvious that he did... Otherwise, why would his heartless and nobody be so power hungry and KH craving...? It isn't save to asume such things since we never saw what actually happened during that year while Xehanort was in Radient Garden...

XH DID want power, as he wanted to be lead into everlasting darkness, as he put it. However, Xemnas did not want "power" I don't think. He simply (like the rest of the nobodies) wanted to get their hearts back. You may ask "Well why would Xemnas want to get his heart back if he himself cast it off as Xehanort." Precisely my point I mentioned earlier, with Terra (if he's part of the equasion) remembering a little more about his past, and wanted to get his heart back to see if he could remember more. But it also works in the other point I made about MX

If MX is part of it, then he would want his heart back to 1. Figure out the rest of what he can't remember, and 2. To finish what he started.

No its not. This is Kingdom Hearts, everything is conceivable. =P But like I said, the DS could end up looking like a younger form of MX, and could very well be a part of him. So its possible.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Have you read Hades and Omni's thoery on this?Or mine..(It's similar but I didn't steal nothing!Lol.)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Aside from the fact that the DS spawned from MX, be it speculation or not, he first looked like MXbefore changing into the DS form, that has to mean something. And their keyblades are similar. They both seem to be skilled magic users as well. They have enough in common. And like I said, the DS could look like MX, being some kind of experiment. Or as we don't know what this new third enemy is, assuming its a part of the body, (like heartless=heart, nobody=shell left behind etc.) then perhaps this part is a part that can be easily separated? Thus, causing the DS to look like MX. And thats not the only way that could happen either.

Speculation...? You mean concept, right...? And sure, it does mean something... It could be foreshadowing a fusion between MX and DS... Their keyblades only bearly look similiar... The Heart Unlocker and the DS' keyblades are more similiar than the DS' and MX's... The DS could also look like Terra... Meh... It could be the third enemy, but I doubt it...

Well there are three of them, and while the MX is insanely strong, why is it so far fetched to believe that the three main good characters of the game beat the bad guy..? And no i'm not baseing their winning simply on this. They all seem to be somewhat skilled at fighting, save for Ven maybe, who seems to get beat on a lot. I'm thinking that they'll end up beating him in the end somehow. Just my personal opinon.

Yeah... There were three... And MX and the DS slaughtered them without trying... Your point...?
Well, the MX does appear all powerful, so, I doubt that even if Terra got stronger, that he could defeat MX... If anything, he would make MX breathe hard, at the most... Yeah, they probablly are skilled at fighting, but I doubt that all of their skills combined could take out MX... Not to mention Ven's pretty much out of the fight... And Terra is down and arm...

Why must the DS die simply because he absorbed Kh? We don't know what differences there are between MX's KH and Xemnas' for example. And its like AtW said, hearts are unpredictable. You never know what could happen. And if he is MX's apprentice, then obviously MX would be stronger, but how does that mean he'll die from absorbing Kh?

Well, if MX tried to absorb KH and failed and that caused him to fuse with the DS and left him near death, how do you think an apprentice would be able to survive...?

Well, you're entitled to your opinion. But I don't see how its so much worse. I admit that its highly highly likely that MX will be part of the equasion, but like I said before, if the DS is some kind of experiment or some part of MX somehow separated from his body, then its possible for him not to be in the equasion at all.

Damn straight I do... lol...
Anyways, I think KHIII would be better if Sora had to face MX, the true cause for everything...

However, Xemnas did not want "power" I don't think. He simply (like the rest of the nobodies) wanted to get their hearts back.

Well, Xemnas made sure to let everyone know that it was "his" KH...
Also, there were several times Xemnas assured that he wanted power...
"...who would dare interfere with my Kingdom Hearts..."
"Oh, my Kingdom Hearts, ruined... Now I will have to start all over again..."
"...I'm creating a brand new world..." (If Xemnas is creating the world, then he would be the ruler and would have power...
TO KH: "Lend me your power...The power to erase tht foo;s who hinder us..."
"Hearts quivering with hatred... Hearts burning with rage... Hearts scared by envy..." (Hatred, Rage and Envy are powerful emotions...)
"Hearts are the source of all power!" & "I need more rage...I need more Hearts..." (If hearts are power, then Xemnas is basically saying he needs more power...)

You may ask "Well why would Xemnas want to get his heart back if he himself cast it off as Xehanort." Precisely my point I mentioned earlier, with Terra (if he's part of the equasion) remembering a little more about his past, and wanted to get his heart back to see if he could remember more. But it also works in the other point I made about MX

If MX is part of it, then he would want his heart back to 1. Figure out the rest of what he can't remember, and 2. To finish what he started.

Well, who's to say Xemnas didn't plan on getting his heart back...? Remember: "...I cannot allow it to end this way, not yet."...? Maybe Xemnas had planned on "dying" so that he could refuse with his heartless... And the reason he said not yet, is maybe because he wanted to assure Sora and Riku's death before he became whole, to prevent future meetings... Though he failed at that, he still died and will meet with his heartless to become whole...

No its not. This is Kingdom Hearts, everything is conceivable. =P But like I said, the DS could end up looking like a younger form of MX, and could very well be a part of him. So its possible.

Well, it is possible, but not very likely...

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Speculation...? You mean concept, right...? And sure, it does mean something... It could be foreshadowing a fusion between MX and DS... Their keyblades only bearly look similiar... The Heart Unlocker and the DS' keyblades are more similiar than the DS' and MX's... The DS could also look like Terra... Meh... It could be the third enemy, but I doubt it...

Kay. Well I wouldn't go as far as to say the DS's and the Heart Unlocker look more alike than MX's and DS's. I mean. All the Heart unlocker was was a red handle and a black blade. Very simple. The intricacy (sp?) of MX's and DS's are similar, along with the fact that they both have the eye on them.

Yeah... There were three... And MX and the DS slaughtered them without trying... Your point...?
Well, the MX does appear all powerful, so, I doubt that even if Terra got stronger, that he could defeat MX... If anything, he would make MX breathe hard, at the most... Yeah, they probablly are skilled at fighting, but I doubt that all of their skills combined could take out MX... Not to mention Ven's pretty much out of the fight... And Terra is down and arm...

He didn't "slaughter" them per se. He beat the ever loving snot out of them, but who's to say they didn't make some kind of comeback. And while Ven is basically out of the question, as his keyblade was shattered, but the other two could stand some kind of chance i'm guessing. And I thought that Terras arm had unfroze by the time he looked up at MX's Kh.

Well, if MX tried to absorb KH and failed and that caused him to fuse with the DS and left him near death, how do you think an apprentice would be able to survive...?

Kay, firstly, who ever said MX tried to absorb Kh? Thats a theory. So whats to say either of them couldn't have absorbed it? And they don't necessarily have to "absorb" it. They could just simply use its power somehow. For all we know, their keyblades could absorb it, explaining why MX had to turn his into that dark ball before his Kh appeared, perhaps his keyblade held its power within it.

Damn straight I do... lol...
Anyways, I think KHIII would be better if Sora had to face MX, the true cause for everything...

This is true. But the DS could very well BE MX, just younger like I said. So if you think about it, technically, he WOULD be fighting MX. And with time, who's to say that the DS couldn't become as powerful as, maybe more powerful than his master.

Well, Xemnas made sure to let everyone know that it was "his" KH...
Also, there were several times Xemnas assured that he wanted power...
"...who would dare interfere with my Kingdom Hearts..."
"Oh, my Kingdom Hearts, ruined... Now I will have to start all over again..."
"...I'm creating a brand new world..." (If Xemnas is creating the world, then he would be the ruler and would have power...
TO KH: "Lend me your power...The power to erase tht foo;s who hinder us..."
"Hearts quivering with hatred... Hearts burning with rage... Hearts scared by envy..." (Hatred, Rage and Envy are powerful emotions...)
"Hearts are the source of all power!" & "I need more rage...I need more Hearts..." (If hearts are power, then Xemnas is basically saying he needs more power...)

You didn't finish that first sentence. "Lend me your power, so that we may be complete." I'm not saying you're wrong. Obviously he wanted power. But I believe his first goal was to get his heart back, as his heartless had been destroyed. And henceforth couldn't fuse back with him as Roxas did with Sora. And he was mad at Sora, Riku, and everyone else because they're hindering his total plan.

Well, who's to say Xemnas didn't plan on getting his heart back...? Remember: "...I cannot allow it to end this way, not yet."...? Maybe Xemnas had planned on "dying" so that he could refuse with his heartless... And the reason he said not yet, is maybe because he wanted to assure Sora and Riku's death before he became whole, to prevent future meetings... Though he failed at that, he still died and will meet with his heartless to become whole...

I'm pretty sure he did, as that was the entire point of the Organization to begin with. And if MX is a part of this equasion, as it is a possibilty, perhaps the more likely one, then maybe Xemnas retained some of MX's memory, and wants his heart back in hopes he will remember the rest. Same goes for if Terra is a part of it. Terra wants the heart back so that he can remember what he can't.

Well, it is possible, but not very likely...

But why is it not that likely?

[&#8730;]Genuflect
I'm pretty sure he did, as that was the entire point of the Organization to begin with.
Uh, you're wrong.
Xemnas wanted to be himself.Not Xehanort Again.He couldn't have created Pseudo-Kingdom Hearts if he wants to be XEhanort again.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Uh, you're wrong.
Xemnas wanted to be himself.Not Xehanort Again.He couldn't have created Pseudo-Kingdom Hearts if he wants to be XEhanort again.

Let me quote Namine: "Bad. Or good. I don't know. They're a group of incomplete people, who wish to be whole."

You're trying to tell me that Xemnas, the leader of Organization XIII didn't want this, while the other members did? When in the game does it show that he might not want to find his heart?

Just seems unlikely.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
Let me quote Namine: "Bad. Or good. I don't know. They're a group of incomplete people, who wish to be whole."

You're trying to tell me that Xemnas, the leader of Organization XIII didn't want this, while the other members did? When in the game does it show that he might not want to find his heart?

Just seems unlikely.
Yes, you are right about that but what i'm saying is, they don't want to be their old self anymore.
They want to be who they are right now.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Yes, you are right about that but what i'm saying is, they don't want to be their old self anymore.
They want to be who they are right now.

o_O; That makes no sense. If they want to exist fully and completely as Xaldin said, that would mean getting their heart back of course. Which in turn would mean they'd be just the same as they were before. Like Roxas with Sora.

Dawn and Dusk

I was thinking about Terra and Xehanort and also Aqua. Please feel free to give your opinion, so here is my theory.

What if Terra is Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts II. I mean look at the hair, they have like the exact same hair style. The exception is that in the Birth By Sleep movie Terra's hair is like reddish. What if Terra becomes evil and takes Xehanort's name like Ansem took Ansem the Wise name. Remember, Ansem the Wise found Xehanort with his memories lost. Terra becomes Xehanort of KH2, eventually his Heartless and Nobody forms pop up(Ansem and Xemnas). We also have the assumption of the extra movie in KH2:FM+, where Xemnas goes into that secret room and is talking to that chaser armor, which appears to be Aqua's armor.

This is just a theory I thought of I dunno if this has already been considered, but it was just a thought.
its possible that would explain why he stole ansams name i mean he must be used to it.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
o_O; That makes no sense. If they want to exist fully and completely as Xaldin said, that would mean getting their heart back of course. Which in turn would mean they'd be just the same as they were before. Like Roxas with Sora.
Nobody said that they want to be their old self.
They want to exist.Meaning, who they are,what they are right now.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
*facepalm* I understand what you're saying. They want to be what they are now. But if they got their hearts back, they would go back to being exactly as they were before. Whether they know that or not, thats what would happen.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
*facepalm* I understand what you're saying. They want to be what they are now. But if they got their hearts back, they would go back to being exactly as they were before. Whether they know that or not, thats what would happen.

Well, actually, we don't know what would happen. Of course, by being destroyed, and the conditions for them to be whole met, they WOULD be just like they were before. BUT Xemnas was using the KH the Org. had been working on to create NEW hearts for them, from scratch. Which is different. Would they exactly as they were before if they had used that method instead?

Also, from the looks of things, the only reason that Xemnas wanted his heart back at all was to gain power; like he said, he believes hearts are the source of all power. It doesn't seem like he's interested in much else; he clearly has a disdain for emotions( which are the primary benefit from gaining a heart), doesn't seem to value them much, and from what I can remember, he berates the members for pretending to have emotions when they don't.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Also, from the looks of things, the only reason that Xemnas wanted his heart back at all was to gain power; like he said, he believes hearts are the source of all power. It doesn't seem like he's interested in much else; he clearly has a disdain for emotions( which are the primary benefit from gaining a heart), doesn't seem to value them much, and from what I can remember, he berates the members for pretending to have emotions when they don't.

Well,
we do know that ATW considered Xehanorts powers while is an apprentice of ATW "supernatural."
so if xemnas wanted power and he had supernatural powers as his whole self before becoming a nobody than if he could get that power pack he wouold want to become his old self.

Also Xemnas does not have disdain for emotions he several times calls for rage and mentions in the final fight that anger and hate are supreme. these are all emotions that he considers powerful and wants very much.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, actually, we don't know what would happen. Of course, by being destroyed, and the conditions for them to be whole met, they WOULD be just like they were before. BUT Xemnas was using the KH the Org. had been working on to create NEW hearts for them, from scratch. Which is different. Would they exactly as they were before if they had used that method instead?

True. But the others don't seem to see it as a source of power. Its almost like Xemnas was simply using them for his master plan to "create his new world". Because most of the others mention getting their hearts back. Axel talks about it, Saix asks Kh where his heart is. So maybe Xemnas wants it for power, but the others seem to want their hearts back.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well,
we do know that ATW considered Xehanorts powers while is an apprentice of ATW "supernatural."
so if xemnas wanted power and he had supernatural powers as his whole self before becoming a nobody than if he could get that power pack he wouold want to become his old self.

Irrelevant, as it's not like we know what would happen anyway, and I doubt Xemnas or anyone else does either.

Also, he might want even more power than he had back when he was an apprentice.

Also Xemnas does not have disdain for emotions he several times calls for rage and mentions in the final fight that anger and hate are supreme. these are all emotions that he considers powerful and wants very much.

Only those. The rest, he doesn't care.

Xirsch 2 said:
True. But the others don't seem to see it as a source of power. Its almost like Xemnas was simply using them for his master plan to "create his new world". Because most of the others mention getting their hearts back. Axel talks about it, Saix asks Kh where his heart is. So maybe Xemnas wants it for power, but the others seem to want their hearts back.

Of course. My main point was about Xemnas not caring. The same cannot be said about the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back