• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something to Consider!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ving

Im everywhere you are and everywhere you are not.
I was thinking about Terra and Xehanort and also Aqua. Please feel free to give your opinion, so here is my theory.

What if Terra is Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts II. I mean look at the hair, they have like the exact same hair style. The exception is that in the Birth By Sleep movie Terra's hair is like reddish. What if Terra becomes evil and takes Xehanort's name like Ansem took Ansem the Wise name. Remember, Ansem the Wise found Xehanort with his memories lost. Terra becomes Xehanort of KH2, eventually his Heartless and Nobody forms pop up(Ansem and Xemnas). We also have the assumption of the extra movie in KH2:FM+, where Xemnas goes into that secret room and is talking to that chaser armor, which appears to be Aqua's armor.

This is just a theory I thought of I dunno if this has already been considered, but it was just a thought.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I would say it is much more likely for the DS to become Xehanort being that he is a disciple of Master Xehanort. I don;t see Terra turning on Aqua and Ven. The DS also knows who Aqua is so that could account for him talking to Aqua's arrmor.

On top of all this DS could be a replica of Terra. Thus, accounting for the similar appearance.

Apollo

Silver Member
I sorry too say but that was kind of far fetched to considered!

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Why would Terra take Xehenorts name AND Ansems name?

The DS would. Takes the name of his master. DS takes Xehanort....Xehanort's heartless takes Ansem. History repeats itself. Somewhat setting up for Three Keyblade wielders to fight again.

Apollo

Silver Member
The DS would. Takes the name of his master. DS takes Xehanort....Xehanort's heartless takes Ansem. History repeats itself. Somewhat setting up for Three Keyblade wielders to fight again.
That is a nice idea but I am not fully sure that is the way the game will go!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, most of us (including me) consider that. It's an extremely common theory, and sadly, not one I'm fond of

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Not a theory I am fond of, but it is missing a piece none the less...
Though nothing has been completely stated true, it is obvious that Master Xehanort will at least be part of Xehanort... There is simply no way around it... Too many connections are shared between MX and Xehanort to be ignored...

Ybotx

Okay yes i understand that. They take the names to have the master live on. But I dont recall Terra turning into DS. I recall terra trying to Kill the DS. Thus Terra not being the DS. Now if the DS took Terra's form later on then that i can see. If he managed to kill Tera and use his body, or inhabit his body just like Ansem the dark did with Riku.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Not a theory I am fond of, but it is missing a piece none the less...
Though nothing has been completely stated true, it is obvious that Master Xehanort will at least be part of Xehanort... There is simply no way around it... Too many connections are shared between MX and Xehanort to be ignored...

Yep. This means that at most MX possesed Terra or something, because there's just no way it's Terra by himself.

Okay yes i understand that. They take the names to have the master live on. But I dont recall Terra turning into DS. I recall terra trying to Kill the DS. Thus Terra not being the DS. Now if the DS took Terra's form later on then that i can see. If he managed to kill Tera and use his body, or inhabit his body just like Ansem the dark did with Riku.

Eh, I think you got confused. Obviously nobody here thinks DS is the same person as Terra(well, not in the sense that they're exactly the same person anyway). He meant that DS, not Terra, would take MX's name as his own. Terra might have as well, if they fused. It'd likely be all he remembered (the name), so he took it.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Just cuz they look alike doesn't mean they are the same person...It's just blashame..(SP?)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
i think that MX possessed Terra and become Xehanort... I think that DS is actually a Replica of someone..

Well... Couldn't the DS be a replica of Terra...? If so, then it would be so much more logical that MX+DS=Xehanort... The secret ending alreadys shows us something that could be the foreshadowing of MX and the DS fusing...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I would say it is much more likely for the DS to become Xehanort being that he is a disciple of Master Xehanort. I don;t see Terra turning on Aqua and Ven. The DS also knows who Aqua is so that could account for him talking to Aqua's arrmor.

On top of all this DS could be a replica of Terra. Thus, accounting for the similar appearance.

I said this earlier today, and apparently it got disregarded. Omni I agree with you.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
The DS is probably the most mysterious of the new characters that we've met. I'd say more so than Aqua. I mean look.

He fights both Ven AND Terra. (We see the screen of him standing keyblade out in front of Ven and there is apparently a part where Terra knocks his helmet off)
He spawned from MX in the secret movie, originally having MX's appearance and then changing to his DS form.

Rather than the DS and MX fusing, i'm more for that the DS is a younger replica of MX that he created somehow and as for the Terra part, that leaves a hole in my theory. The best I could think of would be that the DS tries to avenge MX and ends up becoming one with Terra somehow. Only reason I say MX died or lost or whatever is based on the fact that VAT weren't dead at the end of the secret movie, just badly beaten, and Terras yellow eye thing has to mean something, be it a beastly move or something else.

I'd say that DS being some form of replica of MX himself makes sense as well, that would explain why he started out looking like him and then became a younger version of someone wielding the same keyblade as MX just red and black rather than silver and black.

Stars

リク
Well... Couldn't the DS be a replica of Terra...? If so, then it would be so much more logical that MX+DS=Xehanort... The secret ending alreadys shows us something that could be the foreshadowing of MX and the DS fusing...

Oh, now i see ur MX + DS theory.. =O

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe MX's heart and soul take on the form of DS if MX is defeated. That's just building off of your idea Xirsch.

Do you mean kinda like if MX is defeated, his memories and what not get transferred to the DS...? Because they are two separate beings. As the DS fought on his own in the secret movie. However, now that you mention it, we haven't seen the two of them together in any screenshot yet. Hm. I still say the third person we play as is the DS. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back