• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something that has me confused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_StarX

A couple of minutes ago I was sitting here in front of my computer just thinking about stuff from my last year at school and I remembered something. I remembered on two occasions where a girl had tried to go out with me and knew very little about me. The only thing that they knew about me was probably my name but I didn't know them or what type of person they were. I was wondering if this happened out of desperation or something else.(I need girls' and guys' opinions)

Lunar Knight

American Person
Maybe it's a crush. People always go through crushes. They don't need to know you well, they just need something that drives them into a "artificial" love.

It could be out of desperation if she's totally unattractive and can't find anyone else, but it's not highly likely. Perhaps the girl doesn't feel good about herself so she finds a way to help her get over it, in this case, you. She could be superstitious and believe you two were "meant" for each other, it was "destiny."

Maybe she just found you attractive.

Umm, there's too many possible reasons to cause her to ask you out.

Dark_StarX

Mehits quite annoying to me because its difficult to tell them no without hurting their feelings or causing them to cry(my one true weakness...). It really is hard though. I dont know if you've ever had that problem before....and another thing, I've noticed that this is the second thread of mine you've replied to, to you harbor that much advice for me?

Lunar Knight

American Person
It's my nature to help the people who need help...if I feel like helping =P

Shoot, I have never, ever had a girl ask me out or even get shy around me (Ah, man that really gets me turned on). Try introducing the girl to one of your friends or a person you know that might be of interest to the girl.

That's all I have. I don't have any personal experience to aid you with, my apologies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
She felt like going out, and she found you interesting. A first date's there to know more about the person.

T

Tyler Durden

since forever dum dum.
and they asked you out because they were desperate, seeing as you aren't the least bit attractive and you have no social life.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
By the gods, are you high? Dating doesn't mean being in a relationship. What planet are you from?

Relationship means being with a single woman and dealing with relationship problems. Dating is to know a woman and have harmless fun. Learn the difference.

Shadukai X

Banned
You should of dated her atleast once, just too see how it would turn out.
You never know...

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I' m from planet I Don't Care What You Think Phoenix

Which is a pity, since *I* don't think that, I know it. Dating does not mean relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back