• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something similar to .hack?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insectivora

Hi there, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in taking part in a roleplay that is somewhat similar to .hack in terms of concept. I already have an idea for the overall plot of it, however it would largely be based on the interaction between each of our characters rather than story events. Of course, if I feel that it's beginning to slow down at all I will introduce big events into the rp in order to move things along, and I would like it to eventually end with some sort of story event, however I was thinking of doing something somewhat different to what I've seen on this site.

So, what do you think? Should I continue with the idea or not? Do any of you have any input you'd like to see in a finished product before I post it? I'm already nearly done an introduction post and am simply deciding whether or not it would actually be worth finishing/posting before I really plan it out.

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
Personally, it should be only one, or up to three people collaborating, when creating an RP. Any more just makes it rather messy.

But heck, if you can come up with something interesting and unique, I'll look into it.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Which .hack are we talking about? I know theres more then one, and the only one I'm familiar with is the mmorpg one (legend of the twilight bracelet).
If its that one, I'll probably join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back