• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something needs to be done about summons in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think Vincent as Chaos would be a cool summon and also that giant eagle from Rescuers Down Under. If they want they could get creative and make all new original summons.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
summons should be more like you summon something and it fights along side you so you dont have to worry about doing all thee weird combos

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Or they could make it like FFX where you control the summon.

super2j

me too. 1. There were fewer summons. 2. You didn't need to give the stone to Fairy Lady to get a saummon.3. Summon attacks and abilities less creative (flying with dumbo, water shooting, fireballs, healing with tink, simba's charge)

In the future games, i'd love to see, like 20 summons. That would have a great variety, and a chance for some new characters. Plus, Chicken Littles FirstPersonShooter mode? stunk...it absolutely stunk. plus, peter pan has unoriginal moves.

What I'd like to see:
20 summons
Ability to use them while sacrificing only one partner, or even have three partners.
Summon with invisibility (perhaps...wait i can't think of any.)
Summons with power to pass through enemies and solid objects (maybe a cursed pirate)
Summons bought with lots of munny.
Summons other charactes (Kairi, Mickey, Roxas, etc.)
Level up summons
Equipping summons gives abilities only available with them ( alternate keyblade...?)
Summons can obtain more powers from leveling up or completeing certain events
Use Drives and Summons at the same time!
Using summons so much will result in a new form. (Aloha Form, Powhatan Form, Knight Form, Cheetah Form, Genie Form, etc.)

i like wat ur saying there but i would add one thing to that. That those specific summons wen used against enemies/bosses, will get u an achievement point or extra experience kinda lik technical points in kh1.

Generally iwant to be "forced" to use abilities, lik in order to beat a
boss or bunch of enemies i have to use ex fire(magic, or summon that uses fire) to disable them.

DBAce9Aura

Hmm......

The only suggestion for summons is this:

*Cloud: This suggestions losely based off of my experience using him as a summon in COM and watching Cloud waste the Heartless like crazy.

Well, i'm dry out of suggestions for this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back