• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I realized

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTerrorofDeath

I dont know if you guys have already discussed it or not, but you know right before you fight the guy with the lasers, D#mnit I forgot his name, says to Sora" You dont look like hlaf of what the other hereos were?" I thought of it just as another clue for KH3. Myabe it was just hinting that the Organization was behind the keyblade war if there was one and they were able to get rid of any body with the ability to use a keyblade until they came along Sora. What do you think?

Vin

Bronze Member
his name is xigbar n u could be right doubt it though

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Q. In the World that Never Was, Xigbar said to Sora "Compared to the ones before this, you're weaker"; does that mean he's comparing Sora to previous Keyblade wielders before him?
A. Yes, he was. I was hinting "Xigbar has met other Keyblade wielders before." As for something more than that... I'll leave it to your imagination.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well from the extra scene you could tell, there were probably more than you could imagine.

Keyblade_King

the three Knights, Sora, Riku, Kairi (( if she is one?)), Mickey, that guy at the end of secret, and maybe I don't know might be another keyblade weilder oh and maybe Roxas will come out of Sora if they split y'know?

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Keyblade_King said:
the three Knights, Sora, Riku, Kairi (( if she is one?)), Mickey, that guy at the end of secret, and maybe I don't know might be another keyblade weilder oh and maybe Roxas will come out of Sora if they split y'know?

Nah Roxas cant be one. I think the keyblade war was before KH1 and thats when Roxas was created so he couldnt be in it.

RikusGirl55

Keyblade_King said:
not possible. nomura said the knights were new characters.

~Dark_Sora~

im right behind you...ready to slit your throat
u guyz are morons...
there will be two versions os kingdom hearts 3
-an online version..(platform:computer or the online abilities of ps3 not sure)
-a continuing of the kingdom hearts storyline
sort of like one of the final fantasies im not sure which number think it was XI

zexion_org_xii

~Dark_Sora~ said:
u guyz are morons...
there will be two versions os kingdom hearts 3
-an online version..(platform:computer or the online abilities of ps3 not sure)
-a continuing of the kingdom hearts storyline
sort of like one of the final fantasies im not sure which number think it was XI
lol...no there is not going to be a online game like they did for final fantasy xi so drop that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back