• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I noticed about Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seikay

This isnt a theory and I dont know if it has been pointed out but on Terras belt type thing holding his man dress up there is what looks like an upside down nobody symbol in shape anyway but it has a different design on it and is more square, just pointing it out.

You can see it here

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Looks kinda like it, but I think it just might be a sign that he's a Keyblade apprentice or something.

Seikay

I know thats what I thought to, I was just pointing it out, and its a possibility that the Nobody Symbol is based off this, which allows this to lead to more evidence in Terra=Xehanort Theories

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Can someone find some pics of Aqua and Ven to compare this one to?

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Lol, the first pic, which the threadopener posted here, you can see Terra AND Ven, and both wear this symbol on their body. And there is either a vid or a scan or picture from Aqua yet. We've only seen her in the secret ending and thats it..

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Oh. I already knew what the symbol looked like, so I didn't look at the pic, and I assumed it was only of Terra.

Seikay

I know im saying that if Terra is Xehanort then he based the Nobody symbol off of it cause it was like his Masters symbol.

Twiligan

I think they are a symbol of their group. And also a little ranking. Terra has the Gold Badge, so he is like 1st and strongest in his group, Ven has silver -> seconded and Aqua has probably a bronzen..

I think your right, in the trailer with Subs, Terra was talking about how he dint want to become Master, so mabe he's next in line of the Grand Key Masters or somthing.

TrueRoxas527

Honestly, the symbol looks to me like it's the Heartless symbol only all golden, which might prove the relation between Xehanort, Mickey, and the three soldiers. (because he made the new Heartless symbol)(Ansem Report 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back