• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something been Bugging Me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion115

Okay, at the end of the secret trailor at the end of KH2 we see the then unnamed knights pick up the Kingdom Key, Inverse Kingdom Key, and Way to Dawn keyblades before theyturn to face the then unknown figure in the distance.
Now at the beggining of the Birth By Sleep trailor at the end of KH2FM+, which is just an extension of the first one and starts where it left off, Aqua, Terra, and Ven are seen facing that direction still, but the Kingdom Key, Inverse Key, and Way to Dawn are nowhere t be found, like they just dissapeared into thin air, and in their place is Ven and Aqua's keys and terra still holding his other Key.
And furthermore, if this and the whole game of Birth By Sleep is supposed to take place ten years prior to Sora's adventures, why are those keys there? Did some other people weild those keys before Sora, Riku, and Mickey? And what do you think happened to them if they did exist? Why are they in what appears to be a keyblade graveyard?:confused:

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Sora wasn't the first keyblade master, there were some before him.

And who knows why the keyblades or different. But I doubt it means anything important.

Riku77

O man here we go. Alright yes the keyblades, the Kingdom Key and the Inverse Key, were made long before Mickey and Sora and did have other weilders probably. As for Riku's keyblade being there I think it is a represtation of the keyblades as to meaning that the three knights are somehow related to our present day heroes through keyblades. Why they are there I am not very sure maybe a war was going on and they just put all the keyblades warriors keyblades there. Maybe they were all there because that is where they go as they wait for their next weilder. I think it is still a mystery, but like I said the keyblades may not be nessaceraly there they could be just figures of representation. If that makes any sense there you go and if it doesn't HadesDragon knows where these kinds of threads are. Him and Omni are geniouses when it comes to theory pwning.

Ralyn

True, Sora wasn't the first Keyblade master :) The keyblades held by Aqua, Ven, and Terra could have passed on to new masters (Sora, basically) for whatever reason. Also in the video, the crossroads are created by thousands of keyblades that were in the ground, implying that there were keyblade masters even before Birth By Sleep :D

Oblivion115

I know that there were weilders before Sora, which is why i said that this took place 10 years in the past,d but the keyblades look old, withered, and battle damaged.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Didn't read the whole thing but, The Gathering was just to show connection, while BBS was more in depth. Plus WttD didn't exist back then

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
To be honest, I really don't think those keyblade were actually there. I know you saw them but it coulda been a concept video....

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I believe they removed the idea of the three keyblades because it didn't fit with the final story. Oh, and Sora isn't the first keyblade master. There were others before him.

Chupacabra

Yeah I just think they maybe didn't design Vens Aquas and Terras keyblades so they used the old ones also to show who is connected to who

UrbanQuattrus

I think that the first trailer had those three keyblades because Nomura didn't have his story planned out yet and he just wanted to do something, anything. Now that the story is more fleshed out, he's cut out elements he doesn't need. Kind of like Roxas's glowing eyes that appeared in the very first deep dive trailers, which didn't matter at all in the final product.

Y

Yannis

I know that there were weilders before Sora, which is why i said that this took place 10 years in the past,d but the keyblades look old, withered, and battle damaged.
Its on desert where sand consumes them..

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Here's what I think.

The Sunset Horizons video was more of a concept than a teaser trailer. The keyblades are just to show the connection to our current heroes. It gives players the impression "okay, I guess there's one wielder from light, one from darkness, one from twilight and...hold on, another one!?" The SH video just introduced us to the knights and hinted that there is a keyblade wielder from the 4th side linked to Xehanort.

The BBS trailer was what actually happened, rather than an idea of what probably happened there.

Their capes change color between the two videos too, not sure what it represents though.

D

Deleted member 36435

Here's what I think.

The Sunset Horizons video was more of a concept than a teaser trailer. The keyblades are just to show the connection to our current heroes. It gives players the impression "okay, I guess there's one wielder from light, one from darkness, one from twilight and...hold on, another!?" The SH video just introduced us to the knights and hinted that there is a keyblade wielder from the 4th side linked to Xehanort.

The BBS trailer was what actually happened, rathen than an idea of what probably happened there.
Couldn't have said so better mahself.

Terra_Firma

Yeah I just think they maybe didn't design Vens Aquas and Terras keyblades so they used the old ones also to show who is connected to who
It showed terra holding his keyblade in the gathering. But i think it was just to show connection when they picked up the keys, but the keys litered around them are probably waiting for suitable hearts to have as masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back