• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something Axel said...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Axel said in KHCoM something along the lines of(in regard to Sora keeping his memories/feelings when he became a heartless): there was only one other man to do so. Who was the other man? They slipped this by really quickly as Larxene does not even take this into account. It was, I think, on the 2nd or 3rd floor, but I'm not sure. Can someone tell me who that someone is? I'm thinking Xehanort but not sure...

Y'know, Axel also said "Commit it to memory" instead of "Got It Memorized"!

Last edited:

KershaFangs

Axel said there was only two people to retain their humanity as a Heartless, one was Sora, the other was Ansem, aka Xehanort's Heartless.

Also, Commit it to memory is the literal translation of Axel's catchphase in Japanese. I guess since it was that catchy, they changed it to Got it Memorized.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Is not feelings that Axel was talking about, it was the fact that Sora still had his sense of self, and memories, which all lose once they turn into Heartless. The only other man to ever do that was Xehanort.

Who else had his sense of self? "Ansem".

The story here is:

And it doesn't matter if Ansem The Wise found Xehanort without memories (that was ten years ago), because this all happened when they were experimenting and studying the heart (later on when Xehanort became Ansem's apprentice), which, obviously, turned fatal. Xehanort was too involved in figuring about the heart (in other words, obsessed), Ansem figured it was too dangerous and forbid Xehanort to keep studying the mysteries of the heart, he disobeyed, got the other assistants, who were also too involved (first 5 members of Org. XIII, excluding Xemnas) into his side, and lost their hearts, etc. You know the split that happens after.

Their Nobodies, including Xehanort's, were the beginning 6. And, the 13th Order originated.

Sora killed Xehanort's Heartless already. And by KH2, his Nobody.

Also, Commit it to memory is the literal translation of Axel's catchphase in Japanese. I guess since it was that catchy, they changed it to Got it Memorized.

No, "Got it memorized?" is more better and more of a literal translation, as the Japanese version pose more of a question than a statement.

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist
yes, "got it memorized?" is more better.

P S: watch the video in my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hikaru_Memory

I didn't read what other people said >.< Sorry if you alread figured it out ^^;

When a person’s heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and the body and soul left behind gave rise to a Nobody. But what if one willingly releases one’s heart from one’s body? Sora and Xehanort retained their selfhood even after becoming Heartless.

But how did Axel know that Xehanort and Sora were the only ones who were able to do that?

neon6

I didn't read what other people said >.< Sorry if you alread figured it out ^^;

When a person’s heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and the body and soul left behind gave rise to a Nobody. But what if one willingly releases one’s heart from one’s body? Sora and Xehanort retained their selfhood even after becoming Heartless.

But how did Axel know that Xehanort and Sora were the only ones who were able to do that?

Chances are Xemnas probably sent Axel to observe what was happening.

swizzle

You are such a drag..

well, got it memorized sounds alot better than commit it to memory.

and im thinking that xemnas already knew that marluxia, zexion, and vexen etc. were plotting against him so he sent the "punisher" to deal with it.

T

Tragic Fall

Zexion, Vexen, and Lexaus had nothing to do with Marluxia's plot to overthrow the Ogranization.

rokuaku

Website
www.uchihahitomi.deviantart.com

Well, it's just a different adaption of "Kiyoku shita ka". I suppose the translators of KHII thought "Got it memorized" was a bit more catchy or something. It's also a little more accurate in reguards to translation because "commit it to memory" is a statement whereas "got it memorized" is a question (like kiyoku shita ka)

ANYWAYS. Uh, I assume that person is Xemnas, but it's very possible it's a person we don't know yet. Nomura has a tendency to fill in the loop holes as the games progress. C:

T

Tragic Fall

The person is Xehanort. Before becoming a heartless Xehanrt had one thing on his mind. Darkness. Afterwards he was still able to talk, fight, and act as he normally would.....and he still had a thing for darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back