• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something about that book doesnt make sense to me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unwritten_alexa

What the hell are you talking about?

what the hell I'm saying is that its not a fact because the whole book maybe about the story so far and not about the future games or it could be about the future games. a fact is when you already know the whole thing you are talking about, we dont know about the book that well, so its not a fact. :)

by the way far from topic, I was looking at your sig and that boy I know that anime but forgot the name, he switches his eyepatch and one side hes nice the other side he is evil. right? Man, what is that anime? I havent seen it in years...

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay, I just read your first post.The Book in Yen Sid's place is talking about. The first entry is talking about KH1, the second is about CoM, and the Third is talking about KH2. Period. End of story.

unwritten_alexa

Okay, I just read your first post.The Book in Yen Sid's place is talking about. The first entry is talking about KH1, the second is about CoM, and the Third is talking about KH2. Period. End of story.

watever. man cranky. I'm just asking a simple question. by the way you still havent answered my question about that Anime.

I been wanting to watch it again... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back