• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Someone's theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHII+FM

i went on youtube and there was this guy who made a video about what he thinks might be the secret video's meaning.i don't believe it fully,but here it is:terra is sora's dad and aqua is his mom.ven IS roxas,only when he first woke up.that's why he thinks there's such a bond between all three of them.it would also explain why terra is so crazy agry in the end because UEm almost killed Ven.DON'T FLAME!just post what u think.

i can't really see terra being his dad though.maby aqua.there's sortof a resemblance,but there's a resemblance in all the characters.(since their all made by SE)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
How can Aqua be Sora's mom, when we see Aqua's remains with Xemnas in KH2: Final Mix, yet Sora's mother is very much alive on Destiny Island's in KH1

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KHII+FM, on each of your posts there is a little button that says "Edit". If you click that button, it allows you to go back and edit each of your posts to edit in anything you feel needs to be added, even after you've made your post

It's a feature you should learn to use, because posting multiple times in a row is frowned upon and referred to as "Double Posting", which as against the rules. If you ever feel the need to add anything to your post, just click the "edit" button and you are free to do so

Riku74

yah and if that is roxas sora isn't young he is asleep in that pod and or fighting in the chain of memories game.so it can't be roxas as the ven character.

dark_light13

Very crappy theory. and don't worry I know it isn't yours, KHII+FM. Well for one Sora's mom is alive in KH1 and Aqua is deceased. and how could Ven be Roxas. i hate people who think this. THIS VIDEO TOOK PLACE IN THE PAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORA DID NOT LOSE HIS HEARt UNTILL THE END OF KH1!!!!!! so obviously Roxas wasn't created yet. HE ISN't VEN! THERE ALL NEW CHARECTERS! This guy obviously knew nothing of KH....... it actually brings my piss to a boil.

Keyblade_of_Dark

Very crappy theory. and don't worry I know it isn't yours, KHII+FM. Well for one Sora's mom is alive in KH1 and Aqua is deceased. and how could Ven be Roxas. i hate people who think this. THIS VIDEO TOOK PLACE IN THE PAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORA DID NOT LOSE HIS HEARt UNTILL THE END OF KH1!!!!!! so obviously Roxas wasn't created yet. HE ISN't VEN! THERE ALL NEW CHARECTERS! This guy obviously knew nothing of KH....... it actually brings my piss to a boil.

calm down,calm down no need to boil piss
okay well maybe its not in the past its never been comfirmed it could be on a crappy planet
and yes they are new charachters but did you ever think that it was possibly roxas while sora was asleep and i think that it might be one more part of sora ya know the soul the heart is strength and power so maybe its a soul thing and maybe just maybe soul=abilitie ya never know
(no one flame please)

boo_shoe2000

yeah dark_light13, calm down. sheesh.......i know this theory is lame but why do you think terra would not want sora to be keyblade master if sora is his son. man, please stop making theories like this, it makes my mind go crazy.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
How can Aqua be Sora's mom, when we see Aqua's remains with Xemnas in KH2: Final Mix, yet Sora's mother is very much alive on Destiny Island's in KH1

she died?

and I don't think anyone is blood related to anyone. There was no hints of any character having any family members except for sora's mom and that is it.

even the adults in twilight town were minor and had no relation with any character.

dark_light13

calm down,calm down no need to boil piss
okay well maybe its not in the past its never been comfirmed it could be on a crappy planet
and yes they are new charachters but did you ever think that it was possibly roxas while sora was asleep and i think that it might be one more part of sora ya know the soul the heart is strength and power so maybe its a soul thing and maybe just maybe soul=abilitie ya never know
(no one flame please)

Trust me Ven is not Roxas, im pretty sur it isn't possible. And Nomura did say its in the past long ago when this video first came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back