• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Someone explain!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
they are kinda pointless, and to tell the truth really dull.....sorry to all my friends who are forum married, but I pity you.
But basically you talk with someone you are close to on the forums, and do a little 'wedding' thing.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
it's where two people who really love each other... oh, wait, that's a REAL wedding. (lol):D sorry to those buddies who're forum married, but i myself think... (yes, i do think) that it's like going out with someone... cause if i were to do that, i would feel like i'm trapped (i ph34r commitment) so i wouldnt do it if i were you. but whatever. your choice. :D

Awards
Forums marriages are stupid. I can bring up long-ass posts from the intel on why they are idiotic. Yet, I'll conseve my energy and hope to god/allah/buddha/shiva or whoever-the-hell you pray to will give yo uthe answer. :D

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
it's just...um...i think MARRIAGE????
it's sometimes FUN sometimes STUPID no offense from some of my friends who are forum MARRIED! :p but i find cool in another hand!
thinking when u wake up u have to go into the internet just to talk to ur FORUM WIFE/HUSBAND! which is really STUPID! but hey! who cares! i don't really even know why they have FORUM MARRIGES! :confused:

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Hehe lol, I think they are fun =D You guys think its childish, why? Its just out of boredom and just play along its like an rp I guess hehe, I guess its just my humor o-o oooh yeah me and Riku#1hottie got married =) I even have the wedding certificate...

Marriage1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back