• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somebody that looks like Axel ~Possible FF7 Spoilers~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Zero

A place where darkness and light are equally balan
My friend showed me a picture of Zack from Final Fantasy 7 and I noticed one thing about him. He looks very similar to Axel. The face features are similar and the hair is pretty similar. I just felt like pointing out this cool similarity. Maybe he's who inspired Square of how Axel should look. Post you comments about this.

Zack: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/ccg1990/7zack-f.jpg
Axel: http://kh2.co.uk/assets/characters/com/CH_axel.gif
http://www.rpgplanet.com/kingdomhearts/kingdomhearts2/media/characters/red.jpg

I know I have no evidence, but maybe this has something to do with Axel's story.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Re: Somebody he looks like Axel ~Possible FF7 Spoilers~

Don't think so. Final Fantasy character's are just guests not important characters. They do look alike though.

Awards
Re: Somebody he looks like Axel ~Possible FF7 Spoilers~

Dude, you should have used a better picture of Axel x_X like. a similer sized one.

adventchildkiori

Of course characters from Kh are going to look like characters in FF, they are both by Noruma! lol, I say Axel also kinda looks like Reno from FF7. Just the same character designer, NOTHING new.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Well they do have the same character designer. <<;; There are going to be similarities.

Just like Sora is a carbon copy of Cloud, and Riku is Sephiroth fanboy #1 (Or Kadaj. They're clones or something. oO)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Zack was from the game FINAL FANTASY VII in 1997. He was a kind guy that was friends with the main hero of the game, Cloud.

Axel is an evil Unkown from KINGDOM HEARTS: CHAIN OF MEMORIES & KINGDOM HEARTS II.

How they look a like?
Same Character Designer: Tetsuya Nomura

Thats the answer to your question.

Just like Sora is a carbon copy of Cloud
I dont see the similarity. You should've said Squall, cuz Sora and Squall could've been bro's...

wait theres a zack in ff7? i dont recall a zack. im guessing he died.
DID YOU PLAY THE FREAKN GAME?!!! I bet you stopped at the end of disc 1 or something... cuz if you finished the game, you would never forget his name!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i agree with new2ya, i have not even finished the first disk but i already can't forget the name. however i have been doing a lot of advent children research, and in the process learned a lot about FF7 lol. but still, he does play a vital role! and i don't really see the resemblence...but i agree with adventchildkiori, he does kinda look like reno. go figure!

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
New2Ya said:
I dont see the similarity.
Hair, hair, and... hair.

You should've said Squall, cuz Sora and Squall could've been bro's...
... No.

I hope you're not being serious. 0o

Sora = Experiment brought on by splicing the genes of multiple Cloudehs.

I shall call him... mini-angst. >D

Awards
Despite that feedback here the thing is, They slapped on more hair and called Squall "Leon", this would explane Axels "Jucy Role" in KH2, Just did a pic removing part of Jacks hair and adding simmilarities to Axel, they do look the same, so much the same it cant really just be that they were made by the same artist.

There is a good chance...I am yet to play KH : CoM all the way though because A) The whole thing isnt out in the UK and B) the ripped version i have only has soras story.

So I don't know all that much about Axel, somone should really play it through and look for things that may mach Zack & Axel together :D

~Kai Zenarai Sulkus

Awards
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/_Kai_/AXEL-ZACK-NOT-RENO.jpg

There. Look Closely at Zack - Axel and Reno. Reno doesnt look like Axel at all, for a start hes got a completely different hairstyle a totally different facial look and well, those goggly things on his head that he seems to like ^_^;

And even if FF Characters are guests in KH, that doesnt mean they wont change a character around re draw him and change his weapon. I work on this stuff all the time, in the last week ive changed my ideas for alot of characters, swapped weapons and names and decided to change facial features. Zack wasnt around that long in FF7, maybe they decided to do something with the old fairly unused design? :D

~Kai Zenarai Sulkus

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I don't think there's a connection at all. Hell, its a fact there is no connection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back