• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartkeeper

Awards
-About Namine, the official word is that he is not a regular nobody, right?, he is a special entity or a special nobody because Kairi's heart never got swallowed by darkness, right?.

-When a strong heart turn into a heartless, what happend to the body?, I know that the body+soul form a nobody, but Sora recover his body despite Roxas was already created. Why Sora can recover his body?, the nobody don't hold the 100 % of the body?.

-What dictate the genre of a nobody (Org XIII members, Namine...)?, is the heart?, the Body?, or the Soul?.

Thanks in advance.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
-About Namine, the official word is that he is not a regular nobody, right?, he is a special entity or a special nobody because Kairi's heart never got swallowed by darkness, right?.

She, you mean XD. Anyway, she is a special Nobody because she is made from Kairi's heart but Sora's body and soul. A Princess of Heart who loses her heart would never produce a Nobody. When the heart leaves, the body would only be reduced to a lifeless puppet. Kairi is a special case because her heart was within Sora.

-When a strong heart turn into a heartless, what happend to the body?, I know that the body+soul form a nobody, but Sora recover his body despite Roxas was already created. Why Sora can recover his body?, the nobody don't hold the 100 % of the body?.

As a Heartless, Sora is a heart covered with darkness. Kairi cleansed him of this darkness, causing him to regain a human form. Thus for the duration of Chain of Memories, he was a human-form heart.

-What dictate the genre of a nobody (Org XIII members, Namine...)?, is the heart?, the Body?, or the Soul?.

The stronger your heart is, the more powerful and humanoid your Nobody. All Nobodies are born from the body and soul, it's the strength of heart that differs.

Last edited:

Prajna

I don't really undertsand your question, but I'll bear with you. Namine is a she by the way. Everyone in the world of KH has a nobody and a heartless. Only under circumstances are either of the two released from the body. A heartless is created upon releasing your heart to darkness and a nobody is created upon emptiness or something forgotten within the body. It sounds kind of confusing but I hope it helped.

Heartkeeper

Awards
She, you mean XD. Anyway, she is a special Nobody because she is made from Kairi's heart but Sora's body and soul. A Princess of Heart who loses her heart would never produce a Nobody. When the heart leaves, the body would only be reduced to a lifeless puppet. Kairi is a special case because her heart was within Sora.

Yeah , I mean she :23:.

he was a human-form heart.

That is complicated, so despite the body is hold by the nobody, the heart can somehow retain the human appearance?. Is that explained in the games? don't remember right now.

All Nobodies are born from the body and soul,

But why is Namine a girl?, if she born from Sora's body and soul, she should be a boy.

thanks.

fl00fydragon

well xion is made of kairis body as her nobody
roxas by soras body and
namine by kairis heart and soras body
xmmm this makes sora whith two bodies and kairi does not have a body since xion is dead i hope sora can spare one
the senario fucked my brains up

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
That is complicated, so despite the body is hold by the nobody, the heart can somehow retain the human appearance?. Is that explained in the games? don't remember right now.

Only two people did this. Sora and Xehanort's Heartless. Axel said it as much in Chain of Memories, judging from what he said, only those who still retain their sense of self could do so. Sora did, but he regained human form only because of Kairi. Why Xehanort could do it is unexplained.

But why is Namine a girl?, if she born from Sora's body and soul, she should be a boy.

The heart determines the gender. Namine was determined to be a girl due to Kairi's heart, but it was Sora's body and soul that gave her form.

This is not yet proven. And if you want to spoil, put it in spoiler boxes.

fl00fydragon

Yeah , I mean she :23:.

thanks.
maybe sora was gay dontca see the yaoi

merpmeep

sora does not have his true body.
kairi uses light to restore his original image.
so he's a heartless but his body is made of light not dark.

C

Crazay-for-KH

roxas by soras body and
namine by kairis heart and soras body
xmmm this makes sora whith two bodies and kairi does not have a body since xion is dead i hope sora can spare one
the senario fucked my brains up
No Xion is a clone of sora -_-"
Namine is Kairi's nobody
and roxas is sora's
. . . .
I think :35:
correct me if am wrong

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
pleas don't spoil days!!!!!

*looks at post above mine*

No Xion is a clone of sora -_-"
Namine is Kairi's nobody
and roxas is sora's
. . . .
I think :35:
correct me if am wrong

Ummm, when spoiling Days, perhaps a spoiler box is the right way to do it, yes? Yes. Next time (and right now, put the spoiler box in your post by editing it) please use the spoiler box. You can do it by putting:

[ spoilers ] [/ spoilers]

But without the spaces.

See?

ANYWAY, carry on with your topic (although I think the answer has been given already)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back