• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some New Information (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Because the Org made her. Once they were killed all killed off DiZ came and took Namine and Sora (along with Riku and Mickey I believe) back to Twilight Town to help get Sora back and running.

NEO9011

MyInnerFred said:
Because the Org made her. Once they were killed all killed off DiZ came and took Namine and Sora (along with Riku and Mickey I believe) back to Twilight Town to help get Sora back and running.

Okay, that explains some things. Now we just need some confirmation about the Riku and Mickey part.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
NEO9011 said:
Okay, that explains some things. Now we just need some confirmation about the Riku and Mickey part.

Well we know that Mickey and Riku did team up with DiZ and knew about Sora, they even try to help get Sora back (hence why Riku knocks out Roxas and brings him to DiZ, he wants to help Sora) but I'm not 100% sure what happens to Riku. I believe Riku gets taken over by Xehanort (DiZ tricks Xehanort into helping him) and Mickey comes back from seeing Yesid to help Sora.

NEO9011

MyInnerFred said:
Well we know that Mickey and Riku did team up with DiZ and knew about Sora, they even try to help get Sora back (hence why Riku knocks out Roxas and brings him to DiZ, he wants to help Sora) but I'm not 100% sure what happens to Riku. I believe Riku gets taken over by Xehanort (DiZ tricks Xehanort into helping him) and Mickey comes back from seeing Yesid to help Sora.

Okay, maybe when it comes out in North America we'll get a lot of answers and explanations. I want to know a couple of things, like whether or not Riku became Xehanort on his own or Xehanort took him over again, why he has the blindfold on, and how he got to "the world that never was" in the first place.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. Xehanort seems to take control because it says they "rid him" from Riku's body in it. So it makes it sound like Riku didn't want him there.

2. The Blindfold has to do with some infection of the darkness. Sora starts to get it but Namine heals it. I believe Riku's eyes get really bad (the darkness in him is corrupting him?) so he wears the blindfolds to hide it.

3. He teleports there I believe.

The_Watcher

I'm just curious but if Roxas is in a fake Twilight Town does that mean that sora goes to the fake one to or does Roxas's friends really exist? (cause at somepoint Sora is with Roxas's Friends)

Oh yeah, Thanks for the info.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Roxas's friends are real, but they aren't really his friends, they are friends with Sora. How Sora ran into them I'm not really sure though. Sora is in the real Twilight Town. That's why at one point, Roxas goes to touch his friends and he goes through them like a ghost, and he picks up a picture that use to have him and the gang in it, but now it doesn't have Roxas in it.

Basically they just took the real Twilight Town, made a fake VR simulation of it, edited it to work with the memories Roxas had and make him think he had always been there. I'm still not sure how Axel get's into the program though but everything in the program (except for the parts where everything around Roxas freeezes) is fake and is made up.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Maybe there is a computer virus :p seriously.Maybe something happens a lot.They could have real crappy old Windows 95 Computers :p

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
No the freezing is when someone else joins the program and the creator (DiZ) freezes it to allow other events to unfold or let himself into the program.

Disluxia

wait does anyone remember that old trailer where that unknown was talking to DiZ in the twilight town mansion and says something about ansem

well what was that all about??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back