• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some KH3 info for those of you who don't know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nbail

wow....this will help a lot of new people...very good information dude...I actually read the whole thing xP

E

Eclipse

well this is what i found when it comes to Sora and Kingdom hearts from what it says In kh sora is the main character but i don't know if it will stay that way but if he's not the main character along with kairi and riku than to me and some other people it is not kh at all
TechTV: What does the future hold for "Kingdom Hearts"? Would you like to see it become a long-running series like "Final Fantasy," or do you have a finite vision for the series?
Nomura: In the "Final Fantasy" series each installment has had a new set of characters and a new story, which keeps it going. But in "Kingdom Hearts" Sora is the main character. So obviously, with us only playing as one main character in this series, keeping that character alive and interesting will be a challenge. For every character there must be an end, although I don't know when or what the end of Sora's journey will be. In the future, sometime, there might be an end, but for now I will continue to explore Sora and his story.

That interview was written quite awhile ago..like last november <.< the latest interview with information about a sequel was released in march. that's a lot of time for nomura to change his mind, which he obviously did.

By the way LordBanxon, since when has a kh game NOT come out on a playstation console? (ignor CoM). I mean really, nomura's exact words were "expect something kh related to hit around the middle of the ps3's life" and plus, if kh1+kh2 were on ps2, don't you think the next one will be on ps3? =P

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
*2*Tosty said:
Alright some of my friends and ne ave come up with a theory. It'S simple it starts berfore kh and kh2 (past) and it end after kh1 and KH2 (future). Just felt like saying it.

I've heard theories similar to that one, KL.

I personally think that KH3 will tae place long before Kingdom Heart took place.

H

HEARTofFIRE

i think its going to take place with the original keyblade wielder way in the past

E

Eclipse

^ the next kh project won't be in production for a long time dude. Nomura himself said he has other plans and games, and will not start a possible unconfirmed kh project until after they are done. nothing is showing up at E3, i read the upcoming SE E3 game list, and nothing kh related is happening

unless a press conference is released this next week, don't expect any kh3 news this summer

KHLova-chan

I'd like to say, is that Nomura might be doing the game like RE does. Have it so you meet a character, then go with another game following up to what that character is doing now. Like RE2 you had Leon Kennedy, Cop rookie. Then RE4 you have Leon Kennedy, working for the President six years later trying to find the Pres's daughter. So you might be doing something like that

Hakumei Zero

*2*Tosty said:
Alright some of my friends and ne ave come up with a theory. It'S simple it starts berfore kh and kh2 (past) and it end after kh1 and KH2 (future). Just felt like saying it.

So you are proposing that its like a MGS series?
I mean it did say somthing like, its started before the sleep, or slept...well somewhat like that.

Well SS, you cleared a couple of things for me. Like I might go through college without worrying about KH3 coming out. Just hope he does seomthing before I turn 30,lol.

What is this keyblade war I keep hearing about? I think i remember seeing it, but it was really quick. But hey at least they are staying to the topic..."you never know, who you might run into next..."

B0nD 0f Flam3s

very good theroy ... put if there is a sequel or another part of kh that envolves sora story ... it has beenn confirmed it well not come out next year earliest date i can get is ethier end of 2007 or summer of 2008

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
earliest date i can get is ethier end of 2007 or summer of 2008
I doubt that FF VS XIII is said to be coming out in 08...which kinda means that the next KH wont be seen till after that is lauched internationally....this thread is old(kinda)..XD

Edit:..This thread though Good...the newbies still went on with their daily...whatever they do..lol

Namine0803

very interesting. i've been reading all the interviews also. i'm hoping he doesnt change the story line to much..

.... i still want riku, sora, and kairi to come back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back