• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some KH3 info for those of you who don't know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

I have been watching all the newbies that sign up and are obviously misinformed about kh3

i have read every single one of nomura's interviews. So all of this info is straight from him. anyways, i would like to clear up a few things for those of you who don't know, i'd advise you kids who want to learn more to read on.

KH3 is not confirmed, but it was confirmed that if it would be made, it would not be a direct sequel. Nomura stated "The kingdom hearts series has been directly linear until now....What i have in mind is not a direct sequel" i believe. Anyways, also considering the secret trailer to kh2, interviewers asked him when it takes place he responded "hmmm...i'm not sure how to respond to that, let's just say it takes place in both the past and the future" which could mean a lot of things.

Considering Zexion from kh CoM, we have yet to see his weapon. Nomura stated "it's not that Zexion doesn't have a weapon, it's just that no one has seen it yet" <<< he heavily hinted that Zexion's weapon is a mystery, and will probably be revealed in the future. His tombstone in kh2 was destroyed so you couldn't see his weapon panel. Coincidence? i think not. There are also doubts that Zexion died as the Kingdom Hearts 2 Ultimania: Alpha stated all the other members died, but when it came to Zexion they said he "fell into ruin" which is quite suspicious.

Also, to clear up the mystery of the keyblades. Keyblades are something that is very mysterious still to the kh series. Nomura stated that he would like to reveal more about the mysteries of the keyblade in the future. Also you may have noticed during kh2 that Kairi temporarily had a keyblade. We don't know what it means yet, but Nomura does. He said "i can't say what it means, but it's definitely hinting towards something" which shows that there are many many keyblades to the world of kh. the secret trailer shows many keyblades as well. Also, in the japanese version of KH2, xigbar tells sora "the other wielders were better than you" or something along those lines, stating that there were other keyblade masters before him. Nomura also said that he took the soul eater and used that as his design for the look of Riku's keyblade. He also specifically said that Riku's soul eater "transformed" into the Way to Dawn keyblade that he wields. We hope to see more mysteries about the keyblade unveiled in the future.

Nomura stated that if he did work on another project (notice how i said IF) that it would not be so soon, as he is working on another project right now and would like to get that done with before moving on to kh. He described it as a "break from kh" which i don't blame him after all the work he's done. He also said that if he made a sequel it would be on the PlayStation 3. Nomura also said that he has many ideas for another kh game, and probably knows the ending to the series in his head (that does not mean it will end at a tentative kh3) he said he has many ideas, but he does not know if he will be able to form them into another game. He said "if there isn't another kh game, gamers will just have to be satisfied with the ending we gave them (laughs)" or something along those lines.

Also, considering the secret ending, nomura confirmed them as new characters and that he has never showed them before, and therefore picked armor for the secret movie, as to hide their faces.

There is a rumor about a third enemy, besides the nobodies and the heartless. Personally i believe it will be lone souls. Heartless = heart, nobodies = body+soul, so the third enemy in my opinion will be a soul, without a body or heart, wandering and looking for it's body. The ansem reports stated that a body without a soul perishes, so perhaps the souls are looking for their dead bodies somewhere. MyInnerFred came up with a theory, that perhaps nomura is hiding living souls inside armor, of which an example we saw in the secret ending. but this is all theory and speculation and is not confirmed. Also, Chasers is not a confirmed name it was just some floating text at the end of the secret movie, it might not have anything to do with the "third enemy"

There was a fake interview that said that nomura said that he was unveiling big kh plans at the Square Enix party, and that kh will no longer be "just a game" but much more. This was confirmed as an april fools joke

In other words, kh3 is not confirmed but we are hoping there will be another game. It will also probably not be called kh3, as it will not involve a direct sequel to sora's story, but the name not being kh3 is just my opinion and theory.

There are rumors that there will be big news about kh at E3 and the PlayStation 3, so keep your eyes peeled. But remember they are just rumors

All this information was gathered from interviews of the creator and director of Kingdom Hearts, -- Tetsuya Nomura. The news and details about how the next kh project will not be a direct sequel and such was gathered from famitsu.com who had an exclusive interview with Tetsuya Nomura that was translated.

I hope this helps all you newbies who don't know much about kingdom hearts, or whether there will be a sequel or not.

--Silver Silence--

toxin69

Silver thanks for the info it was really helpful. I think i remember nomura saying something about how it takes three things to make up a human in one of the old old interviews so think that your hunch could be true or at least real real real real real real real real real rea close to being true

Sora's_son

Dude you rock!
ummm... the secret ending, what were those things in the back ground. they looked like the XII ordes weapons!

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Hmm. Damn newbies. lol
Hopefully this thread will stop the 1,001 new threads about KH3 everyday. But, alas, we will still see them everyday..

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Well you arent fully correct. His next KH project wont be a direct sequel. He never said his next KH project is KH3...

*2*Tosty

hmmm...i'm not sure how to respond to that, let's just say it takes place in both the past and the future" which could mean a lot of things.
Alright some of my friends and ne ave come up with a theory. It'S simple it starts berfore kh and kh2 (past) and it end after kh1 and KH2 (future). Just felt like saying it.

R o x a s

ahh the info was very helpful

and yea thats good that there making a kh3 in progress, not yet confirmed, but atleast..

and i will keep my eyes peeeled at e3
Also there is suspicion towards maybe a kh4, i doubt he will end the series soon
my idea is it will be like ff, each story ending to start another one, that is a posibility. But eh i doubt he will end it anytime soon (ill be in my 40s when he ends it :D)

pokeman54

L337 kybldmstr said:
Sorry, SS, but I already knew all this. And I'm sure many others did as well.

well if you knew this, then obviously he didn't make it for YOU, mr. kybldmstr T_T

Kunoke

R o x a s said:
ahh the info was very helpful

and yea thats good that there making a kh3 in progress, not yet confirmed, but atleast..

and i will keep my eyes peeeled at e3
Also there is suspicion towards maybe a kh4, i doubt he will end the series soon
my idea is it will be like ff, each story ending to start another one, that is a posibility. But eh i doubt he will end it anytime soon (ill be in my 40s when he ends it :D)

Nomura said he isn't stretching it as far as FF. And he also said KH2 is the end of Sora's journey, which backs up the fact he said the next installment wont be KH3/a direct sequel. They don't have "kh3" in progress, and wont ever. It won't be like the other 2 KH's as already stated, and he's already said that's not what they're working on next. Don't get your hopes up or they might crash.

E

Eclipse

^ well he never said kh3 will be the end of the series, and he never said that sora's story was over. he just said the next kh project won't be a direct sequel, it could take place hundreds of years in the future/past

His next KH project wont be a direct sequel. He never said his next KH project is KH3...

^i know it could be Kingdom Hearts: the keyblade war or something. I'm just making guesses on the name here.

He will not stretch the series as far as final fantasy (in other words thesre wont be kh:xii and kh:ix and kh:iv

ya know?

Also. about the whole thing about "taking place in both the future and past" we're not sure what nomura meant by this.

It could mean that it takes place in the future, and the secret movie was a flashback (therefore proving the "taking place in both future and past" thing) or it could take place in the future and what happened in the secret movie is happening again (history repeating itself) or perhaps something totally different.

i'm not sure, we will just have to wait ^.^

Kunoke

Silver Silence said:
well he never said kh3 will be the end of the series, and he never said that sora's story was over.

I never said he said KH3 would be the end, but he said he wouldn't drag it out to be another Final Fantasy. And he DID say KH2 was the end of Sora's journey, in one interview I remember, and he could have meant different things by that. He might have even just meant that at the end he'd find his friends and go home, which he did. Besides, I said JOURNEY, not story. Two different things.

Oh and when he said it won't be a direct sequel he wasn't just referring to the name. So it's not only about the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back