• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

avengeme08

I played through kingdom hearts 1 this passed summer and I just thought of a few things and I want to know what you think of these things too.

Atlantis

When your in Atlantis, king triton knows about the key blade and talks about how it only brings terror and destruction or what ever and I always wondered how he knew that. Do you think that it would work if they try to fill that hole in the story by putting Atlantis in BBS and having master xenohort come there and bring destruction while searching for the princesses. I think that would work but I doubt that would happen.

Zion

We know that she didn’t appear in kh2, which is said to be explained in 358 days /2. I believe she wasn’t in kingdom hearts 2 because she is dead by that time or maybe she fused with who ever she is related to, to make them complete (like what Roxas did with Sora. Because at the end of kh2 when your about to fight xemnas, Riku says " Xemnas is the last surviving member of the organization." We seen in screen shots of kingdom hearts 358 days /2 that Riku meets Xion during the game. So he knows she’s in the organization and by later saying that Xemnas is the last one to survive.... then that would mean that she is gone.

Birth by Sleep

Since it’s partly known for having a key blade war during the game..... I thought of this...
When you fight terra in final mix plus he says to Sora "You were not the one I have chosen...why is it not him?" which made me think that maybe back then the only way you could get a key bade was if another key blade wielder thought you had a strong spirit and trained you and gave you one. So maybe there turned out to be alot of key blade wielders around. Xigbar even said to Zexion that along time ago people with keyblades roamed the land and had great battles. So maybe there was a big problem or accident that made ALL the key bladers have a war...and then at the end of the war all there key blades were left behind and only Ven, Terra, Aqua xenohort, and his apprentice survived. Then maybe xenohort took all of their harts of the dead key bladers and sent them to kingdom hearts or wat ever.

What do you guys think of these ideas? I don’t read every forum post so sorry if someone already posted some of these ideas.

UrbanQuattrus

We know that she didn’t appear in kh2, which is said to be explained in 358 days /2. I believe she wasn’t in kingdom hearts 2 because she is dead by that time or maybe she fused with who ever she is related to, to make them complete (like what Roxas did with Sora. Because at the end of kh2 when your about to fight xemnas, Riku says " Xemnas is the last surviving member of the organization." We seen in screen shots of kingdom hearts 358 days /2 that Riku meets Xion during the game. So he knows she’s in the organization and by later saying that Xemnas is the last one to survive.... then that would mean that she is gone.

Definitely a good point, but there remains the possibility that Riku's memories got tampered with - like Sora's - and he forgot Xion, and we just aren't aware of it yet.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I played through kingdom hearts 1 this passed summer and I just thought of a few things and I want to know what you think of these things too.

Atlantis

When your in Atlantis, king triton knows about the key blade and talks about how it only brings terror and destruction or what ever and I always wondered how he knew that. Do you think that it would work if they try to fill that hole in the story by putting Atlantis in BBS and having master xenohort come there and bring destruction while searching for the princesses. I think that would work but I doubt that would happen.

I wondered the same thing. Good observation.:thumbup:

Anagram

Banned
Do you think that it would work if they try to fill that hole in the story by putting Atlantis in BBS and having master xenohort come there and bring destruction while searching for the princesses.

I hope there's no more Atlanta but that is a good question.

avengeme08

Definitely a good point, but there remains the possibility that Riku's memories got tampered with - like Sora's - and he forgot Xion, and we just aren't aware of it yet.

I was thinking about that too. but also since axel said he would bring her back no matter how many times she leaves or somethin like that which means she probly turned into a traitor and since the organization hates traitors maybe they did something to her. and then thats why roxas left or something

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
You bring up surprisingly good points, especially the Xion one, though the Atlantis one has been discussed, now we must wait for some people higher up to disprove some of this

XIII's follower

All three of your points are good.

The one about Atlantica makes sense, but I wonder if the KH team will opt to simulate the water and swimming mechanics on the PSP.

The Xion point makes sense, although I holding on to the hope that Xion is not dead , and either she got away, re-fused with Somebody, or something of that nature.

The Keyblade theory sounds interesting, and, based on the extended trailer, it may be true. I mean, we know that Heartless weren't around in BBS, so MX had to get the hearts he used to make that Kingdom Hearts at the end of the trailer from somewhere.

Nice ideas, man. Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back