• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So who else is just soaking it in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I finished up the Dalmatians collection for the first time ever. Was kinda upset I had to look online for the last 3 sets of puppies since I wanted to do it all by myself. On that note I'm still looking for those last 2 postcards!!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I finished up the Dalmatians collection for the first time ever. Was kinda upset I had to look online for the last 3 sets of puppies since I wanted to do it all by myself. On that note I'm still looking for those last 2 postcards!!

I know you must have missed the one inside Geppetto's house. As for the other one, probably on the rooftop of the Accessory / Synthesis Shop?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I know you must have missed the one inside Geppetto's house. As for the other one, probably on the rooftop of the Accessory / Synthesis Shop?

I think so, I just like finding it myself makes it a bit more rewarding :biggrin:.

And since I finished up Hollow Bastion I can focus on the small other things.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Finished FM and started RECOM. My thoughts.

1.. Chernabogs music seems directly taken from fantasia. Trunkated of course. DDD tracks were different.

2. The sparkles at Soras feet. Didn't notice until fake DI.

3. Freeze command during Anselm fights. Thought the guardian just grabbed me randomly

4. Scenes during credits are not updated. But the words are.

5. Foley was done by "Waner brothers"? Don't know if legit or another typo

6. Stars going up as kairi looks on. Might have known before but forgot how it clicks with worlds being restored.

7. Usual start if Re chain stuff.soras voice visuals music etc

8. The crates are swapped. Those without designs are the breakable ones. Those with are not.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
After beating the Hades Cup on my first try, I will never say another bad word about Donald and Goofy again.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
During the final battle with Ansem SoD, just before you enter the portal to the pitch-black areas with a blue-white Heartless emblem on the ground, the words Portal of Darkness show up at the bottom of the screen. I didn't know they have been there all along, I just noticed them in my playthrough of KHFM.

Nice tiny bit of details for me.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
After beating the Hades Cup on my first try, I will never say another bad word about Donald and Goofy again.
They were dead for the majority of my Hades Cup outings.

Granted, I'm on Proud Mode. But still.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards

I also did it on proud and they died a lot, but with Donald curing and casting Aeroga on me a ton and goofy with his clutch MP gifts when I really needed it, I won't ever talk bad about them again.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I also did it on proud and they died a lot, but with Donald curing and casting Aeroga on me a ton and goofy with his clutch MP gifts when I really needed it, I won't ever talk bad about them again.

If you depend too much on them, you'd be having some trouble going through Hades Cup solo.

But there's a neat trick... after every 10 seeds (39, 29, 19, and 9 for Sora-only and time attack challenges, and 40, 30, 20, and 10 for the initial run), you can pause the game and restart. You'll be taken back to the beginning of that seed instead of the 49th / 50th seed with your HP and MP completely replenished. It does magic in conserving items.

Gram

Banned
Awards

They were in mine as well. Bout the only time they've helped me through a whole battle is Xemnas/Unknown.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
If you depend too much on them, you'd be having some trouble going through Hades Cup solo.

But there's a neat trick... after every 10 seeds (39, 29, 19, and 9 for Sora-only and time attack challenges, and 40, 30, 20, and 10 for the initial run), you can pause the game and restart. You'll be taken back to the beginning of that seed instead of the 49th / 50th seed with your HP and MP completely replenished. It does magic in conserving items.

Well I like to believe I made the Hades cup harder on me because for some un-forsaken reason I decide to use the oathkeeper which made my fights so much longer. That and I was playing very conservative in that run since I wanted to get it done in 1 try so I wasn't as reckless when I face Leon&Cloud for instance.

King Nickey

Phew, Just beat Sephiroth and got my ultima weapon. Grinding fo all the synhtesis material was so damn boring, took me all day. Dunno can I be arsed to get platinum for Final Mix... But yeah, beating seph was epic. I had to lvl up to 100 before I wanted to battle vs him. First time around He had only half bar left and he made that thing, where I lose all but 1 HP and all MP. I was going for elixir, but wasn't quick enough. Second time around didn't even get the first bar done when he finished me :D. On the third try I focused and didn't give him a chance to do that unfair attack and then I beated him. 8)

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I just beat my trifecta challenge run (Undefeated, Unchanging Armor, Speedster) on Beginner. The Ansem gauntlet took me around an hour, making the game time clock in at about a 6-hour run. Never really occurred to me just how weak the Kingdom Key actually is.

Considering world record for an optimized speedrun on 1.5 is 3:00:01, I'd say I did a pretty good job.

All I have left is the Final Mix Master Trophy and I've got the Platinum!

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
It made me sad that I needed to go online to find the last 2 trinities I missed. (It was the blue one in wonderland where you needed to push the rock and the green one in the storage room in Aladdin). But at least for the first time ever, I finished both the dalmations and all the trinities in the same file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back