• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So what about Terra now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsleftofme

Hey everyone,

I hope you can help me. I got what happened with Ven (=merging with Sora's heart?) and Aqua (=staying inside the Darkness Realm?) but what about Terra? He didn't completely become the Lingering Sentiment, did he? I understood it like this: he became a part of Xehanort, Ansem's apprentince... or he was said apprentice without having regained his memory?

So it's like - he can't be rescued anymore? I understood it like Aqua can still be saved from the Darkness Realm and Ven is still inside Sora - only sleeping? Isn't he in that place of Awakening? So he can also still be saved (=awakened?), right?

Or am I getting something totally wrong?

I'd love any answer you can give me. Thank you ♥

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Lingering Sentiment seems to be just that: his 'sentiment' (the kanji MX uses to describe him is the same kanji in the Japanese for LS).

There's a strange scene in the secret ending in which Terra and MX talk, which seems to imply that Terra's heart is there alongside MX's heart... just MX's heart 'won' dominance or something. Erauqs' heart is with them, too.

If that were so, perhaps Terra's heart is with Xemnas (a special nobody), or was with 'Ansem' and ended up in Riku...? I'm not sure... both those villains seem to be dead. But heh, so did DiZ and look at him...

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I agree with goldpanner. I think Terra is out there somewhere, but I'm not sure exactly where. I think he has the potential to be saved.

MeggieKeyblader

If that were so, perhaps Terra's heart is with Xemnas (a special nobody), or was with 'Ansem' and ended up in Riku...?

That would actually kinda make sense, and explain some of the big connections with Terra and Riku... maybe, when Ansem SoD took control of Riku, Terra's heart was tranferred to Riku? And now Terra's heart is inside of Riku.

whatsleftofme

So everyone agrees with me that Aqua can be saved? And what about Ven - can he be brought back to life as complete human being (awakened) too? For I thought his heart is incomplete...?

MeggieKeyblader

So everyone agrees with me that Aqua can be saved? And what about Ven - can he be brought back to life as complete human being (awakened) too? For I thought his heart is incomplete...?

I'm pretty sure Aqua is definitely going to be saved in the next KH game, the secret ending kind of hinted that. Probably Ven and Terra as well.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Hey everyone,

I hope you can help me. I got what happened with Ven (=merging with Sora's heart?) and Aqua (=staying inside the Darkness Realm?) but what about Terra? He didn't completely become the Lingering Sentiment, did he? I understood it like this: he became a part of Xehanort, Ansem's apprentince... or he was said apprentice without having regained his memory?

So it's like - he can't be rescued anymore? I understood it like Aqua can still be saved from the Darkness Realm and Ven is still inside Sora - only sleeping? Isn't he in that place of Awakening? So he can also still be saved (=awakened?), right?

Or am I getting something totally wrong?

I'd love any answer you can give me. Thank you ♥

He was left in the keyblade graveyard and became lingering sentiment, though MX and Terra were talking in a strange area. Xehanort wants terra's heart aswell, but i tihnk he didnt allow him, idk about master eraqus heart, there is another translation without the name eraqus in it.

For now i itnhk terra is back now that his body and soul are no longer a nobody, so it could return back into terra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back