• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So the org. XIII is confusing me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

Sorry if this is stupid, or has been said before, but It just doesn't make any sense to me at all... In the beginning of KH2, after Roxas' story, in the bailey, in the battle with leon, after wards, all 13 org members appear??? How does that make sense??? half of them died, if not more, in CoM.

EDIT: Is there anyone at all???

Last edited:
C

Charlie

Zorox said:
Sorry if this is stupid, or has been said before, but It just doesn't make any sense to me at all... In the beginning of KH2, after Roxas' story, in the bailey, in the battle with leon, after wards, all 13 org members appear??? How does that make sense??? half of them died, if not more, in CoM.

EDIT: Is there anyone at all???

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Okay, hope I summed that up for you :cool:

O

Oberon

Beauxxx said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Okay, hope I summed that up for you :cool:
Umm... That is exactly what I didn't say, i said,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xao

the one in the roxas dream? thats just a flashback when he was a member. If u mean the one at hollow bastion 1st visit, there was just six of them, i dont know what yur smokin

C

Charlie

Okay then my mistake >.0 But I don’t think that you were looking at ALL of the organization members, only a good handful of them.

915410_20031002_thumb002.jpg

-See? What you’re looking at is a total of 5 characters, with/or without ONE extra cut out on the side. This is the EXACT scene that you’re talking about, correct? If you don’t believe me, then recognize the members that I had JUST listed from the way that each Organization member is standing. Each member has a signature way of standing when they’re wearing that black coat, and you should be able to identify which ones they are by JUST looking at that, and noticing that not one of these characters resembles the fallen/DEAD members of the organization from CoM

O

Oberon

Beauxxx said:
Okay then my mistake >.0 But I don’t think that you were looking at ALL of the organization members, only a good handful of them.

915410_20031002_thumb002.jpg

-See? What you’re looking at is a total of 5 characters, with/or without ONE extra cut out on the side. This is the EXACT scene that you’re talking about, correct? If you don’t believe me, then recognize the members that I had JUST listed from the way that each Organization member is standing. Each member has a signature way of standing when they’re wearing that black coat, and you should be able to identify which ones they are by JUST looking at that, and noticing that not one of these characters resembles the fallen/DEAD members of the organization from CoM
That pic is old, and is in the early release days of the announcement, and designers re-did that scene. ON the FIRST visit, you see 9-13 members, on the edge and there is certainly NOT just a handful(five.) More like most of them.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Alright I just got done watching that scene and I counted three times..it is 6 of them...not all 13...I know thats what I saw..on the ledge thing..and Xigbar was on the ground talking to Sora...so in all thats 7..like Beauxxx said

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^Thats ok..when I first saw it I thought it was him too...so has this been cleared up or what?...cuz its right there in my post..the link and everything..and it is not all of the ORG....unless he is talking about Roxas' memory thing cuz thats different..but I can also check..lol

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It was 6 organization members I am sure of it. So yeah it was 6 members, not 13 members. 5 was destroyed in Chain of Memories. One was joined with his other half. Axel was in hiding because he was not on good terms with the organization. So showing all 13 members of the organization 13 at the gathering would not make much since. You must have been seeing things.

Last edited:
J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

I think The pics got you confused coz axel wasnt included but Im sure Xigbar was included

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
JaCk PumkIn KinG said:
I think The pics got you confused coz axel wasnt included but Im sure Xigbar was included

Yeah you are right. Axel was not included. So only 6 members was standing infront of Sora. Axel probably was not at the so called meeting because he was not on good terms with the organization.

O

Oberon

Okay sorry, it was six, i'm sorry, someone burn the sh*t out of this thread please.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
This does bring up another topic. If any of you can somehow watch that scene again, you'll notice a girlish laugh. I wouldn't be surprised if Demyx pulled it off, but it would make more sense to be Larxene's. She's dead, supposedly, but still...

Pyro

no darkwatch meant tha scene where roxas has a flashback of his past and org.13 are sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back