• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So since KH3D is the "prelude to the final batte"...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If Disney wasn't so "PG Rated", there's no telling how many people woulda been killed off by now.

My only complaint is spreading the games around different platforms. I didn't like the fact that I bought a PSP just for the sake of BBS. Now, I contemplating buying a Nintendo 3D for the KH 3D and from the looks of that thing, I don't think $150 is going to cover it.

Why couldn't all these games have been on the PS2? A dying system like that could use some profit, but I do understand from a marketing perspective. Making money from several platforms, and people are still buying KH1 & KH2 as far as we know, but still.....
"A dying system" is EXACTLY why they're not making the games for the PS2. Also, I believe Nomura enjoys working with Nintendo because it gets the games on a portable console that is very popular. Nomura said that he made COM for the Gameboy Advance because he was told that children wanted a KH game on it, and I'm sure that's part of the reason he's released Days and Re:Coded on the DS.

I know the spread of consoles is extremely annoying but if you don't want to dish out the money just watch it online or rent it from the movie store. Also, definitely don't just buy a console for KH. Find a bunch of games you'd enjoy and invest because of that or else you will definitely become frustrated.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
It'll be on the PSP. The PSP2 is at least a year off and it probably won't be announced until E3. I also don't see them spending the time/money on creating all new models, game engine etc.. for the PSP2 when they could put it on the PSP and have it done and released relatively quickly.

captain

Bronze Member
Did anyone else freak when they saw KHBbSv2?????

and my guess is it will be on PSP2 but i may be wrong

Xenin

Banned
The mystery game is "KH BBS Part:2" it's the 0.5. It's the only part of the xehernort saga they can explore now...go watch KH:BBS FM secret ending you'll see. There's a thread on it also

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
My only complaint is spreading the games around different platforms. I didn't like the fact that I bought a PSP just for the sake of BBS. Now, I contemplating buying a Nintendo 3D for the KH 3D and from the looks of that thing, I don't think $150 is going to cover it.
Then that's your fault for buying a console for a single game I for one have several games I want to get for PSP that justified my purchase. The same goes for the 3DS if you truly can't afford to buy a console then just youtube it.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
"A dying system" is EXACTLY why they're not making the games for the PS2. Also, I believe Nomura enjoys working with Nintendo because it gets the games on a portable console that is very popular. Nomura said that he made COM for the Gameboy Advance because he was told that children wanted a KH game on it, and I'm sure that's part of the reason he's released Days and Re:Coded on the DS.

I know the spread of consoles is extremely annoying but if you don't want to dish out the money just watch it online or rent it from the movie store. Also, definitely don't just buy a console for KH. Find a bunch of games you'd enjoy and invest because of that or else you will definitely become frustrated.

Which is exactly what I did for CoM, Days, & will do for BBSFM & Re: Coded.

As far as KH 3Ds is concerned, I have time to think about that one.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i bought a psp just for bbs but i have managed to find several games that i enjoy.
so i will buy the nintendo 3ds for 250 dollars and i will find games that i enjoy, shouldnt be too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back