• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tech ► So i'm thinking of buying an iPad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Maybe because I'm a member of both forums, and the Mac forums have their fair share of people that find the iPad unnecessary, a waste of time, etc. They're biased towards Apple products a lot of the time, but on the iPad they're a lot more fair than 'it's a big iPod touch' (which, to be fair, is mostly true). Every time there's any type of discussion about this on KHI it's 'get a laptop' 'they're worthless' 'go Android', etc.

Also, get the eff off your high horse. What makes you think every single member here doesn't like iPads?

Worth noting that I didn't say that every single person 'doesn't like iPads', I said that I've noticed a clear bias against them.

Because that totally makes more sense when it comes to this topic.

Like I said, in this instance, it's counter-intuitive. I would also recommend that someone over there (or anywhere on the internet) come here to decide whether or not they should buy a Kingdom Hearts game; while a lot of people support/love the series, there's more than a few over here that have stayed for the community (which is laughable) and can list ten reasons within a minute why the games suck.

I believe that's the point Cloud was trying to make.

yeah, the people on a video game forum are more biased than those on a mac forum

People have their reasons for not recommending one, just because they don't think it is a good product doesn't make them unfair.

I agree, and when someone raises a valid point (as you did, with our way-too-long posts from another thread) I'll concede the point. It is, however, fact that not everyone needs a laptop, just like nobody needs an iPad. It is, also, fact that choosing Android at this juncture is a bet on the future, which is what people have been doing for months, and there are still no excellent, tablet-optimized apps. There are apps for tablets, but they aren't even comparable to the ones on the iPad.

Also, another fact: one of the first things I said was to take a look at the Macbook Air, as opposed to the iPad.

yap mac forums are totally not biased

Isn't there a noose waiting for you somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back