• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So guys lets talk Hades Cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
im not sure if theyre going to an update or not with a 831 update but this is going to be a bit interesting and tough especially since i am currently stuck on quest 11 and this is quite literally a super upgrade saix b

your guys thoughts, where are you currently stuck?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm glad we got this.

Cloud is impossible. Quest 12.
It went from 'okay/hard' to 'you can only deal 0 damage even with GAU 7, -GDD 4 and -4 PSM DEF'

I wish they had done it 3-3 so we could at least get the half, but it's similar in JPN, sooo. Not SENA's fault.

Also, they TOTALLY lowered the SC trigger rate. It always triggered in the quests before, but on Q12? Not a single time in like 9 attempts.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm glad we got this.

Cloud is impossible. Quest 12.
It went from 'okay/hard' to 'you can only deal 0 damage even with GAU 7, -GDD 4 and -4 PSM DEF'

I wish they had done it 3-3 so we could at least get the half, but it's similar in JPN, sooo. Not SENA's fault.

Also, they TOTALLY lowered the SC trigger rate. It always triggered in the quests before, but on Q12? Not a single time in like 9 attempts.

lol i cant get past apple mania and the sheep bergade what was your set up cuz i am have a hell of a time right now

Muke

whatever
Awards
This was my setup.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

0.2 Kairi - DB 4
iKairi 2 - SC2
WoFF Sephiroth - AB3Max (MAX Guilted, +1000 STR)
KH3 Sora [EX] - AB3Max SPGA1 (MAX Guilted, +1000 STR, Extra Attack)
KDG - AB4Max SPGA2 (MAX Guilted, Raid +40%, Extra Attack)

Wilderness

Awards
On Quest 14 or 15 so far. Not given much time into this one but it seems I need to figure a higher defensive strategy.

Muke

whatever
Awards
So, there at least some prizes for certain points in the Cup or you have to complete everything to get rewards?
Former. Just clear the objectives.
Also, you get the 5K Jewels in the last quest. The other 1K is quest 10 iirc.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey muke just got passed cloud and i thought id return the favor to you for helping me this was my set up for cloud hope it helps you out

Spoiler Spoiler Show

oh word of advice if you make clouds counter hit 0 with your friend medal and he kills you and second chance goes off it resets the counter back to 35 and he doesnt get his turn to attack, its how i killed him
i used a copycat medal to recoy saix b

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hey muke just got passed cloud and i thought id return the favor to you for helping me this was my set up for cloud hope it helps you out

Spoiler Spoiler Show

oh word of advice if you make clouds counter hit 0 with your friend medal and he kills you and second chance goes off it resets the counter back to 35 and he doesnt get his turn to attack, its how i killed him
i used a copycat medal to recoy saix b
Thanks! I'll try it out now, though I'll need to find something to replace Mickey&Minnie

DefiantHeart

Awards
Basically was just rng for me and tanking definitely on the 14th and 15th. XD 15th pretty much falls apart if you take out the archers in two hits. Then the rest is just tanking. Gotta love that free 6000 jewels though. XD Will post a video on how I did it later, I had to redo quite a few times in certain quests because skills wouldn't activate.

Veevee

Awards
I am stuck on quest 11 with the witch :/ I can't beat the archers with just two medals and even if second chance triggers, the poison from the witch immediately kills my revived character. Any tips? :(

Muke

whatever
Awards
I am stuck on quest 11 with the witch :/ I can't beat the archers with just two medals and even if second chance triggers, the poison from the witch immediately kills my revived character. Any tips? :(
Could you post your setup? I'll gladly help :D

Veevee

Awards
I tried something around 0.2 Kairi (DB2), Key Art 9 (EA40 / STR+1000 ; ATKB3 Max), Kairi 2 (SC), KDG (ATK 3 Max), Copy Key Art Coming (ATK Boost Max) on Starlight (32). The archers always keep around half a bar up to one and a half bar after attacking with Key Art 9, sometimes even less x_x. I already have tried to focus on one archer, but none of this helps. :/ my other keyblades are around 28.

I also have at my disposal:
Illustrated Terra B (ATK Boost 3)
Saix B (ground enemy def, ATK Boost 4)
Lexaeaus B (ATK Boost 3, double attack)
Key Art 4 (ATK Boost 3)
Maleficent B (ATK Boost 3, ground enemy def)
Key Art 10 (ATK Boost 3)

All fully guilted, this is what I usually build my setups around. I thought about raising my psm strength with Donald Daisy (has double attack), but I don't have that one guilted and it doesn't have a skill so it costs 8 gauges. I don't know if that medal is worth putting a skill on.
Concerning defense stuff, I have HPO (EA40) or Cheshire Cat (EA40) and I can borrow some good stuff.

EDIT: Muke, your new sig is awesome as well as your profile pic! Oh my gosh, I adore that Riku. *o* did you make those by yourself?

Last edited:

Wilderness

Awards
All 15 quests complete - 6k jewels and magic stones got!

if you have HBO or PTR with Extra Attack, as well as Second Chance somewhere you'll crack this one quite quickly.

BIG ADVICE for the final quest. If you're having trouble with the archers... set a 0.2 Kairi and a heavy attacker. Literally attack the blade guy on the far left with all your medals on your first turn but use 0.2 Kairi (or copy it for more damage), and a heavy all enemy hitter. They'll be wiped easily. Also using PTR on the same blade enemy will do you wonders as it builds your defence and doesn't affect any enemy number counters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back