• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So basically...the original enemies are alive...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

Okay...Let's see...the group of villains from KH1 that banded together to kill you were

Jafar
Ursula
Oogie Boogie
Captain Hook
Hades
Maleficent

Now...let's list what happened to them...

Jafar - Trapped within his own lamp and casted aside
Ursula - Defeated by Sora and Company when the power of the trident failed her; assumed to had died
Oogie Boogie - Defeated by Sora and Company; possibly dead
Captain Hook - Thrown overboard by Peter Pan and chased endlessly by the Crocodile; whereabouts unknown
Hades - Beaten if you beat Hades Cup but Hades can't die seeing he's a god
Maleficent - Beaten bye Sora and Company and presumed to had her heart manipulated by the heartless until her death.

So...in general, Jafar and Hades are DEFINETELY alive
Captain Hook MAY be dead but unsure

Now, the rest of the villians were presumed to have died. Sora "killed" them

But...now...in KH2

1) A new image of Ariel is seen and she's with that boy she fell in love with from the original movie. However, there must be a way that there will be a villain to "wreck" everything so it may be possible Ursula returns.

2) Ooggie Boogie...will return to wreck havoc on Jack's Schemes. But since another game on Nightmare Before Christmas is about to arrive, we can be certain...Oogie's...unkillable...

3)...This one stumps me...rumors have it people have seen Maleficent in trailers...Does that mean...she's returned from the dead?!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah Makificent has been said t be in KH2 so i guess she did return from the dead. maybe Hades brought her back or something but who knows. lol Captain Hook dint die so i cold see him coming back lol.so it looks lik every one is back this time. lol guess we have to beat them all again. it looks like Ursula will return or maybe her sister. hmmm.....

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
if the disney villians ccan come back then y cnt the uunknowns come back that died in kh2 i think the unknowns will be back well ursula probably might not be back we might hve to fight her sister

adventchildkiori

I hope the unknowns from KH:COM are still alive then. I mean the villians that we thought were dead are just magically coming back to life for kh2... It must be a disney thing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Maleficent was in an issue of Famistu. The one that revealed Demix. She is talking to Minnie mouse. That's why all the roses have been sprouting.

'They hurt' xD

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
No, the only unknown from CoM alive is Axel, cos when a nobody dies, there is nothing to ressurect, so they can't become alive again, cos all that's left of them would be their cloaks, and as they don't have a soul, death is definetly the end for a nobody.

But theoretically, Unknowns are like the elves in LoTR, they can only be killed in battle, not age..., so they are partly immortal

sora_123

remember that at the end of Kh1, Yuffie said that everything would be back to normal once the worlds were restored. meaning; as if nothing happened. so i guess that every villian is pretty much, coming back.

Heartless1990

sora_123 said:
remember that at the end of Kh1, Yuffie said that everything would be back to normal once the worlds were restored. meaning; as if nothing happened. so i guess that every villian is pretty much, coming back.

Then the heartless should've been gone...O wait...no they're not -_-

sora_123

i read it somewhere, that is why the org. was in HB in the first place to summon, or release the heartless, or something like that. i think it shows in the trailer, or how else can it be explained that the heartless were relased.

Heartless1990

sora_123 said:
i read it somewhere, that is why the org. was in HB in the first place to summon, or release the heartless, or something like that. i think it shows in the trailer, or how else can it be explained that the heartless were relased.

um...wait for kh2 to come out?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Heartless1990 said:
Okay...Let's see...the group of villains from KH1 that banded together to kill you were

Jafar
Ursula
Oogie Boogie
Captain Hook
Hades
Maleficent

Now...let's list what happened to them...

Jafar - Trapped within his own lamp and casted aside
Ursula - Defeated by Sora and Company when the power of the trident failed her; assumed to had died
Oogie Boogie - Defeated by Sora and Company; possibly dead
Captain Hook - Thrown overboard by Peter Pan and chased endlessly by the Crocodile; whereabouts unknown
Hades - Beaten if you beat Hades Cup but Hades can't die seeing he's a god
Maleficent - Beaten bye Sora and Company and presumed to had her heart manipulated by the heartless until her death.

So...in general, Jafar and Hades are DEFINETELY alive
Captain Hook MAY be dead but unsure

Now, the rest of the villians were presumed to have died. Sora "killed" them

But...now...in KH2

1) A new image of Ariel is seen and she's with that boy she fell in love with from the original movie. However, there must be a way that there will be a villain to "wreck" everything so it may be possible Ursula returns.

2) Ooggie Boogie...will return to wreck havoc on Jack's Schemes. But since another game on Nightmare Before Christmas is about to arrive, we can be certain...Oogie's...unkillable...

3)...This one stumps me...rumors have it people have seen Maleficent in trailers...Does that mean...she's returned from the dead?!

Peter Pan and the Little Mermaid have sequels. Captain Hook is not dead. Ursula may be dead...since in the sequel she is and her sister is the villian.

The only not confirmed by anything worlds are Wonderland, Traverse Town, End of the World, and....thats pretty much it...oh yeah Deep Jungle too....

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ugh, no more Deep Jungle, it sucks...

Anyways, I'm almost certain that Atlantica will follow the original story now...

And they better not use the story of the Little Mermaid 2!!! Its worst story, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back