• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so 2 questions....one is a spoiler for days aswell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans4

alright first question,

why does venitas look like sora? they wern't merged yet, so why does he take on the apperence of sora?

and second question, in days, when xion turns into ven for like a second, whats up with that? i heard an explanation that xion was made from ven or something, but the organization was still looking for ven while xion was doing her thing.

Original Sin

I'll take first crack at, even though someone else will answer it better than I can :p

why does venitas look like sora? they wern't merged yet, so why does he take on the apperence of sora?
At the beginning of the game, Ventus is talking with Sora. Ventus says his light was fractured and is slipping away. Sora says he'll join with that to help him from losing any more of his light. That's the first connection Sora and Ven have, and why Vanitas looks like Sora.

and second question, in days, when xion turns into ven for like a second, whats up with that? i heard an explanation that xion was made from ven or something, but the organization was still looking for ven while xion was doing her thing.
Xion is like a mirror to the person who see's her. Axel saw her as Namine, the player (Roxas) saw her as Kairi. Xemnas saw her as Sora, and Xigbar (Braig) see's her as Ventus, which was explained in Birth by Sleep.

She was originally a failed Sora Replica. The first try at a replica... No.1, aka No.I.
NoI + X = Xion.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
alright first question,

Ven connected his heart with Sora's 4 years before BBS, shortly after Vanitas was extracted and created from the dark half of Ven's heart. Vanitas is connected to Ven who is connected to Sora, therefore, Vanitas is connected to Sora. This connection influenced Van's appearance. It's speculated that he had a blank face prior to that.

Xion is an imperfect memory replica created from Sora's memories of Kairi. She'll take on the appearance of the the strongest memories of a person connected to Sora. In Xigbar's case, the strongest memories he had of someone connected to Sora were of Ven, so she took on his appearance.

Fallen Prince

I'll take first crack at, even though someone else will answer it better than I can :p

At the beginning of the game, Ventus is talking with Sora. Ventus says his light was fractured and is slipping away. Sora says he'll join with that to help him from losing any more of his light. That's the first connection Sora and Ven have, and why Vanitas looks like Sora.

Xion is like a mirror to the person who see's her. Axel saw her as Namine, the player (Roxas) saw her as Kairi. Xemnas saw her as Sora, and Xigbar (Braig) see's her as Ventus, which was explained in Birth by Sleep.

She was originally a failed Sora Replica. The first try at a replica... No.1, aka No.I.
NoI + X = Xion.

I hate always saying this, but I always feel I have to; Axel saw someone else too. He say someone else that we don't know after Xigbar saw Ven. I wanna know who he saw.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ok quick question...how do you guys know thats the connection? it makes sence, but was it confirmed somewhere?

It was confirmed in the BBS and Days Ultimania. You can find the translations in the interview archives on the home page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back