• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Small Possibility that Tron might make it in BBS!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraKHLuver

now remember the way to enter tron's world, its through AtW's computer..

so what if AtW, per say, needed to get rid of a virus or needed the assisstance of terra/ven/aqua to go inside the computer and fix a problem or glitch...so they go inside, and thus begins a story with tron :toungesmile:

plz no flaming, and yes i know its a weird thought...

Rix

:)
Awards
hehe, that can be possible:) But we haven't heard of anything yet that AtW will appear in BBS and he and VAT knows eachother, but we will find out and if thats so it'spossible:)

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, since Ansem the Wise will probably involved in the events of BBS, I guess we'll be seeing some of his computer, too.

And, thus, seeing Tron might happen probably. ^^

kh is ba

I was kinda wondering that too and I guess it would make sense and thats how he knew his creator was bad, because he thought Xehanort was ansem so he thought his creator became bad.

Chupacabra

Never thought of it but yes youre right ~ at least the pc has to be there and Tron knew Ansem and how he was before the heartless incident

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
It is possible since it IS AtW's computer... but I don't think that it will happen since Sora, Donald, and Goofy were the first Users that Tron, Sark, and the MCP have seen. Besides, I'm not so sure that Tron has any more story to explore... especially not before the Space Paranoids events of KHII. It just wouldn't fit

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
hasn't Tron said that Sora wasn't like the other Programers(or something like that)... i think he said something like that so maybe Tron could be in their, or Trons memory could have easily been erased and he would have no info about V.A.T.....

T

TwilightDawn

Tron said he reconised Sora as the first USERS,
maybe VAT arent reconised as users, if AtW put them into that world, he probably would have downloaded them under a specific name or a code or something, kinda like downloading a program...
tron wouldnt have sene them as users, most likely he would have seen them as other programs like him?
just a though...

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
That would be funny to see the return of the ennemy... What was his name, MCP, right? Well, wonder how it'd look in BBS.

Beside, didn't Tron said that his PC was the coy from another one...?

T

TwilightDawn

maybe not the pc itself, but the programming...

maybe when we see the video of Xemnas place something into AtW computer in that one video, he was copying the programs, or installing the MCP, which is what led to trons world in kh2...

also, why else would that machine to transfer Users into Trons world even exist...If someone built it, it's because they wanted a doorway into Tron's world!

T

TwilightDawn

i thought it wsa cool the first time...
hated it ever since

SoraKHLuver

but think about it
how did Tron know that Sora, Donald, and goofy were Users

Remeber when they first met, Tron sed: "You Must Be Users..." that meant he knew about the Users' look or code or smthn since hes a security program

so maybe V.A.T DID go inside AtW's computer and fix this 'problem' in his computer!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back