• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Slow loading times

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venx

Am I the only one who got really slow loading times since the new update? My connection is the same as always, but now it's slower than in places where I don't have a good internet connection.

arsantos97

I'm also, and not only slow, 1 hour past still can't touch anything, just rolling hearts on the bottom right corner. Already report it and no sign of anything good till now.

Venx

I just fought a rare boss and stunned him, but died when he had like 5% hp. After 2:30 minutes I finished loading and almost missed the stunns. It wouldn't be a problem in this special case, but for stuff like the munny missions or high level bosses is it really annoying.

Kingdom358

Has your problem been fixed yet? If not, perhaps you could try removing your wifi from your device, restart phone then reconnect and try again. 2) Delete the game (dont unless if you never backed up to fb). 3) restore your phone to factory default by backing up your important files or 4) email SE and see if they provide a solution. Other than that, good luck!

Awards
No dice, this has been happening to me and many of my friends as well. So it's not an issue with my phone. This has been happening since yesterday :/

Forget slow loading times, I haven't even gotten it to load to the Notices screen yet..

Kingdom358

Did you back up the game to Facebook? Try deleting it, then DONT login with Facebook, continue as a new file and if that loads up properly. Delete again and login with Facebook? Never had any issues personally

Awards
I sent an email to SE NA Support, I suggest you guys do the same so that they are aware that many are facing the same issue.

supersonicfa

Awards
I already sent an e-mail too to them. I also have that problems since yesterday.

Venx

I will send an e-mail later, too. Since its just a mobilegame I can live with slow loading times, but it's really annoying when you have 5-10 minutes for some quests and only get to do 2.

Trist

Awards
Just wanted to say that my game is back to normal since today.
Did you do anything specific?

My game is still loading like absolute trash, I can only login for the jewels.

Venx

Nope. One day it was just normal again. I did absolutly nothing.

Hm...strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back