• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Slide in Deep Jungle ONCE AND FOR ALL!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

K I am not sure if I did the pic right...but here goes...

file://C:\Documents and Settings\Sharp\My Documents\My Pictures\Image060.jpg

Ok I hear all these threads about the slide that Sora sees in Deep Jungle and he says that it looks familiar. Here is a pic of it once and for all (yes I know it is absolutely HORRIBLE but I took it with my phone). Now lets solve this mystery, gang!

These are the different things that I have heard:

1. It is the clocktower/mansion in Twilight Town
2. It is Hollow Bastion
3. ...There is at least one more but I forgot them...

P.S. Yes I know this is about KH not KH2 but people always ask (I want to know too) how/if it will fit in with KH2 so that is why it is here.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well whatever we really don't need it if we've seen that slide before I have my doubts on it some say its hollow bastion before it gets messed up by the darkness but when I saw the trees I kinda began to wonder again cause it looks like Beast castle you know cause the castle is surrounded by trees but then again I don't think they would do that but hey I guess all we can go with now is that its HB before the darkness took over

iholdthekeys

that was stupid u put a link to the file on your computer not on the web, smart move there

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KH2 WASN'T EVEN THOUGHT OF WHILE KH1 WAS BEING MADE, THEREFORE TWILIGHT TOWN DIDN'T EXIST

IT'S GOD DAMN HOLLOW BASTION PEOPLE!!

It doesn't even look like the Twilight Town Clocktower! Where are the bells, hmm?

Someone get Kaizer over here, he actually has a propor comparison of Hollow Bastion adn the slide, and it shows that they look alike >_>

sorixed

Dattebayo!
The mystery has been solved in those threads already aren't they?

pathtotwilight12

OH okay now i know what your talking about of course thats holllow bastion before the darkness duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back