• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sleeping chambers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStyley92

In kh 2, right before you wake sora up, there are three extra sleeping bubbles right next to goofy and donald. there is also two sleeping bubbles over to the side more. the two off to the side are definately empty but the other three could be holding terra, aqua, and ven. I was thinking maybe the empty two were for MX and the DS. Perhaps they escaped from them.

Xarhas

In kh 2, right before you wake sora up, there are three extra sleeping bubbles right next to goofy and donald. there is also two sleeping bubbles over to the side more. the two off to the side are definately empty but the other three could be holding terra, aqua, and ven. I was thinking maybe the empty two were for MX and the DS. Perhaps they escaped from them.
Hmmmm.. I've never thought about that. But, if you go up to the Sleeping Chambers and read the dialogue as Roxas, or Sora, you will see that they are empty.
Good idea, though.:thumbsup:

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
i can onlt think of Terra,Ven,Aqua,Mx, and DS sleeping in those, but also, maybe Diz and Riku ( as Ansem) slept in them for some reason..... or maybe they put roxas in one while they got the virtual TT ready...

FreakyStyley92

no, he only said that the two to the side were empty. for the other three, roxas said the power was still on for one of them. for the other he said it looks like this one is still being used. and for the other one, he just said something like, i can't believe he uses these things. check it out.

darkterra579

ive been thinking about that for some time myzelf too
but im not sure thats its true
its posseble though:toungesmile:

Awards
Maybe it's just Ansem's bed?
They could have been used for anything. Cold storage, as Cid suggests.

keyblade25

idk it said that only 2 were used so maybe they held terra and aqua. and ven was never in one because of his connection to roxas and sora

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Maybe it's just Ansem's bed?
They could have been used for anything. Cold storage, as Cid suggests.

You could seriously sleep good in that thing. "Presenting, the new Suspended Air bed!""also works for cold storage" it really coulve been anything. i think it was seriously for the BBS stuff.

A

Audo

They aren't bubbles.. they are pods.
And Ansem made them based off of the ones that the Organization made for Castle Oblivion

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Hmm... Interesting theory.
They could have been made for Terra, Aqua and Ven... Or Xehanort, SD and Roxas (MX and DS were there before Roxas, then Riku and DiZ dragged Roxas there after MX and DS left and Roxas slept while DiZ worked on the data Twilight Town.)
But why would Terra, Aqua, Ven, MX and DS have been there? Kinda odd....

A

Audo

...I told you guys what those where, and why they were there. There is no big relevance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back