• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Skullcandy Earbuds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Antlion

I don't know if this belongs in the Help and Support section, but, whatever, lols

I just bought these new headphones. I see everyone using this style of headphones, so I decided to give it a try. I normally use standard earbuds that hang on the lobe of your ear, and sit easily. These ones, however, do not.

21A0V25Do9L._SL120_.jpg

I put them in with the cushion facing directly into my ear, and they fall right out. And, it hurts my ear.

I know the cushioned part is supposed to go directly towards the inside of your head, but I have NO idea how to get them to stay in. I considered them to just be a bad set of headphones, but there has to be some way to get them in. Does anyone use this style of headphones? How the hell do you use them?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Superglue.

Oh, wait, that's not helpful...

I don't use earbuds. I can never get them to stay in either.

A

Antlion

I tried the other sizes, and they all fall out. I don't get it, are they supposed to be put in differently? If I put them in normally, they don't have the little nub most headphones have that hangs onto your earlobe. Is there an alternate way of putting them in your ear? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back