• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, I will not have to worry about skipping any school. I go to college, and all of my classes are web-based and are online. So, I can actually get the game and play it whenever I want. I am ahead in the class, so I do not have to worry about anything. :p

darkmark

you are in college and you still play video game, are you stupid or is there something wrong with you head.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
darkmark said:
you are in college and you still play video game, are you stupid or is there something wrong with you head.
well considering most video gamers are from the ages of 15 and 25, so whats the big deal. i am a freshmen in college and i know a lot of people who play video games. and how old do u think the people who make games are? grumpy old men who make a lot of money in the video game business.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
Twilight power said:
It doesnt matter what age you are.
at least someone here agrees with me, u may not know this but its becoming a some social norm today for older people to play games. ive been to best buy and gamestop and i see adults looking at games, some of them have preofessional jobs like doctors and such. i know of a heart surgeon who plays games. so what? its not until it becomes an addiction to where u play 100 hours a day that it becomes a problem.

jayfriend969

Lol I laugh at all of you! My brothers uncle works at GameStop and he gives us games even though it's against the law. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....ha

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
jayfriend969 said:
Lol I laugh at all of you! My brothers uncle works at GameStop and he gives us games even though it's against the law. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....ha
so what, i am 19. i can buy just about any game i want. anyway ive been buying M rated games since i was 12 years old.

jayfriend969

We buy the game. It's just that I will have it before a lot of people unless they can get it before 6 AM on the 29 because he is opening the store that day and we are gonna go by and buy the game. Oh and ssj7crono I have no idea what your talking about. What does getting a game earlier have anything to do with the rating? I don't actually know if it's illeagal but we are getting the game before the mall even opens.

Memories_Past

I wish i could skip school, but I dont have a ride to a gamestop and plus if my parents found out i would be dead.....*sigh

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
anyway who is really skipping shool on the 28th? and wat if it doesnt come out on that date but the next day when some stores actually decide to stock it up or do anything with it? a lot of angry parents id say.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
You know what sucks. I started working this week.. and I don't get paid till Thursday. 2 days after KH2 is released. That is just bull..*sigh* I'll just have to wait 2 days like a good boy I suppose.. well 3 seeing as I work all day on Thursday :(

DarkRiku13

lol, I am sooooooo skipping school the day it KH2 comes out! I already formulated a plan to be "Sick" bawhaha

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
Nah go ahead and skip. It's fun. When I was a junior in High School me and my buddies would cut class all the time (so tempting when you get your first car) and I still made it to college. Have fun and play video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back