• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simple Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
nothingness said:
Castle of Oblivion

BHK: "Naminé, just who are you?"
Naminé: "I'm the witch who is controlling the memories of those around Sora and Sora."
BHK: "Witch...?"

That one of the quotes from the video
that dont mean nothin i read that that doesnt mean it refers to BHK for all u no it could be a mistranslation or it can be referring to someone else

sora_123

Originally posted by RikuHeroOfDark
that dont mean nothin i read that that doesnt mean it refers to BHK for all u no it could be a mistranslation or it can be referring to someone else

ppl ppl stay updated here's the new translation shown for those that haven't seen it yet....
DiZ: Namine was born in a special way. She can interfere with the hearts and memories of Sora and those who are connected with him.

so there........

sora_123

it has been confirmed by nomura that riku is the BFU. it u want more proof here it is...

Originally posted by BestKHPlayer
I like it how you guys come up with these weird ideas no crap thats goofy, donald, and mickey in that world. There is no proof of Sora being BHK. No proof of Riku being that blind folded guy and also no duh thats pete in that SBW world. WTF is the mindless?? Your an idiot

Deep Dive world:
Riku (blindfolded with his arms held up in the air): This is the True World... if that is the case we might just let it fade into the Darkness.
Sora: Riku!

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
Theres no real, official comfirmation that the Blind Folded Unknown (BFU) on the top of that one builiding is Riku, but common...the long hair...It has to be him. Just look at the Official KH2 Artwork, and see for urself that he has long hair in all of them, which some artwork that I have, Official artwork, is not on Khinsider.com's Image Gallery...oh well. And the duel wielding unknown must be BHK, and just watch the DD movie again, as he runs up the builiding, and notice that when he turns to glance at Riku, u could see the light expose his hair color...which to me looks very much like blonde. If neither are the Whole BHK or Riku, then I guess u can come up with more theories about those two unknowns being shells, and NEOS and etc. It's all the same thing really...they all come from one main source..........anyway, I won't get to into it...see ya.

j
:\

Darknetwork

RikuHeroOfDark you just made me very happy, you have grown so much, congrates on good post RikuHeroOfDark is right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back